Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News St. Bagelcel makes a video explaining himself

B

BlackpillMafia

Banned
-

This video actually makes me so angry. Hes actually a nice guy with passions and shit. And has a pretty decent youtube channel to cope with. Yet he's smeared all over the internet as this asshole when in reality the fucking female cashiers who the ones who started it.

Fair warning tho that this may not be St. Bagelcel and could possibly be a different guy, but why would this dude make a video that makes him look bad? Its up for debate I guess.

Praise be St. Bagelcel! Amen!

Last edited:
This isn't the real guy

It is a fake.

How do we know?

He says in the video he was unhappy because he had a "hot date" fron Tinder lined up that didn't happen so he was pissed.

There is no fucking way St. Manlet would have gotten a date off of Tinder.

Its probably fake but I've only seen a few minutes so far. I'lll have to see if his explanation adds up

It is a fake.

How do we know?

He says in the video he was unhappy because he had a "hot date" fron Tinder lined up that didn't happen so he was pissed.

Like I said fair warning that it might not be him, but it wouldnt make sense for some guy to make a video about this incidence as if he was the manlet. Plus he did mention the exact name of the shop and the county, and it turned out to be right but who knows

man the level of frustration he felt must have been insane

Like I said fair warning that it might not be him, but it wouldnt make sense for some guy to make a video about this incidence as if he was the manlet. Plus he did mention the exact name of the shop and the county, and it turned out to be right but who knows

There are other videos this Cecil guy uploaded some with his pics.
What do you think, does this Cecil guy look like our St. Manlet aka St. Bagelcel?
I can't decide if it indeed is him.

There are other videos this Cecil guy uploaded some with his pics.
What do you think, does this Cecil guy look like our St. Manlet aka St. Bagelcel?
I can't decide if it indeed is him.

Tbh me neither, but the voice reeealy does sound like him. And it wouldnt make sense for someone to upload this video. Maybe the video is hidden under layers of irony but I cant see it, i tried to watch his other videos to see if this is a bit he does but ive no luck

Tbh me neither, but the voice reeealy does sound like him. And it wouldnt make sense for someone to upload this video. Maybe the video is hidden under layers of irony but I cant see it, i tried to watch his other videos to see if this is a bit he does but ive no luck
On one of the other Saint Manlet threads, someone said he is going to call that bagel shop tomorrow morning. Hopefully we can get some concrete answers tomorrow.
Regardless I think July 10th should be specially designated.

It's a troll. The accent isn't even the same. He's not the manlet.

The way he said he ate the sandwich in his car, and because it was good, he wasn't going to crash his car in the store to kill everyone in there is satire. 100% troll.

Last edited:
St.Manlet has a better ring to it than St.Bagelcel imo

Agreed. Until we find out his real name.
I heard that kiwifarms is working on it but the thread they have is mostly filled with posts that simply make asinine jokes about him and incels just like the twitter comments

Idk. He could be the real deal.
But if he is, he seems like a whiny idiot.
He's a bluepilled media pusher.

He has been found.

He does not have that Italian new Yorker accent he has in the video but again who will claim to be the most hated man in July? Is prob him but his voice is not the same from the video.

His name is Chris Morgan.

At least he spoke the truth about dating apps.

It is a fake.

How do we know?

Maybe it’s real and he’s a lying coper? Seems more likely.