Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over St. Bagelcel Lost Media

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I remember St. Bagelcel actually had a YouTube channel with tons of videos on it from before the bagel shop incident. In one of them he was recording a Pakistani cashier who asked him “how tall are you” and he was repeatedly asking him “what country are you from” in response, and like halfway through he calls the cops and the police literally show up to the gas station in the video and he talks to them:feelskek:

The thing is that his channel got taken down pretty quickly after he went viral. Please God tell me that someone archived those videos and they’re still available somewhere:fuk:

unnamed.gif

Yes I have a backup of all of them

He had a noodle wife, he mogs all ethnicels here to oblivion despite being a turbomanlet jfl.

Bagel is a loud mouth rat fink snitch piece of garbage.

He had a noodle wife, he mogs all ethnicels here to oblivion despite being a turbomanlet jfl.
He'd have roped or would be rotting in this forum if he had been born a few decades later than he was.

st bagelcel will be missed