Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment St Bagelcel - how to help him

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
We can change a little bit. Imagine, he will be on social media for the entire time.

Consequences: People make fun of him, bully him......BUT: he is born in that situation and finally will handle it....more or less.

The other side of the medal: also the cunts, White Knights and other fuckers are forever in this clip.

Consequences: Imagine a world, where people will threaden them . People will explore the identity of this faggots, present their social network accounts. They are not trained to handle this stress. Social media would follow them as a demon too. Only a thinking experiment...

I doubt anything will be done but the guy is a walking blackpill. People on twitter couldn't refrain from making fun of him thus proving his point. Hopefully he gets popular (srs)

He had girlfriends.

He had girlfriends.

He had girlfriends.

He had girlfriends.

He had girlfriends.

He had girlfriends.

He had girlfriends.

Stop sucking his dick.

He had girlfriends.

He had girlfriends.

He had girlfriends.

He had girlfriends.

He had girlfriends.

He had girlfriends.

He had girlfriends.

Stop sucking his dick.
Really? source?

Really? source?

Highlighted comment from the video below:
So now comes January of 2018 whwre my new girlfriend and I broke up for like a week.
New girlfriend implies there were other girlfriends. Even if there weren't, this guy had a girlfriend as recently as January 2018, not decades in the past.

Highlighted comment from the video below:

New girlfriend implies there were other girlfriends. Even if there weren't, this guy had a girlfriend as recently as January 2018, not decades in the past.

Wtf height pill disproven? Or outlier. The guy is like 4'11 or some shit

Wtf height pill disproven? Or outlier. The guy is like 4'11 or some shit
He's an outlier and his girlfriends were probably similarly low tier but he's not an incel.

He's an outlier and his girlfriends were probably similarly low tier but he's not an incel.
He still suffers in his day to day life because of his height

Some 711 curries made fun of him and he went nuts at them. His YouTube channel is gold, people seem to be borrowing money off him all the time and shit and not paying him back, he’s nuts. Also I seriously doubt he’s actually had girlfriends.

Last edited:
We all suffer. How do you think I feel at 5'11" and gymmaxxed but still that guy lifemogs me?

E-Incels commitment to believing in absolutes rather than trends walks them into a wall yet again.

Not going to lie, the title of this thread makes me want to eat a bagel.

95 Bluepillers. Hi IncelQueers.

Holy fuck this man is even more based than hamudi. He is a true new saint. He ascended to sainthood inctantly. What a based man. Holy shit. He is so based. I can't get over how based he is. But he ain't even Incel though. Still, he is a saint bagel.

bagels taste good as fuck man im about to eat a blueberry one
Fuck I love the taste of bagels ngl.

104 Bluepillers. Goddamnit IncelQueers when are you going to make your own content?

Nothing.

The social collective has decided what narrative to push out and there's not a damn thing a minority group can do to change it.

Short answer.
You can´t.
You, me and everyone else.
It´s over for him, and to most men.
You need some massive coping mechanism to continue living with that height.
Just saying.

That’s understandable. But even putting that aside, you must be able to feel for his immense struggle being so tiny in stature. I’m 5’1 myself. Even if I somehow “ascended” then I would still face endless mockery in this world.

You can show solidarity by bashing the nearest tallfag in the head with a claw hammer until his ears bleed

Bagel is a fakecel, he had at least 2 girlfriends.
How is that possible at his height? I refuse to believe that, he's a liar, height theory is one of the most legit theories PSL ever had.

We all suffer. How do you think I feel at 5'11" and gymmaxxed but still that guy lifemogs me?
You feel volcel and he prostitutionmaxxed because that is what is to have your first "girlfriends" at 50 years old, most foids don't even have sexual drive at that point.

Is socially accepted prostitution, if it was when he was young, at least 30 years old then heightpill would be disproven but not even that because he would be outlier.

Last edited:
Make a gofundme to get him leg extensions.

George Sodini had gfs, but post-2008, Tumblr feminism has brainwashed many foids into worshipping the Jew, the puppets of the Jew, and the Gigachads who work for the Jew.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back