Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News St Bagelcel has suffered from a stroke, now in hospital

N

Numb

loling at you
-

Attachments

• RIP.png
    RIP.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 203
At least he ascended, if he dies now it's double ascension

Suifuel, normans and foids will probably cheer this guy's death just because he had the courage to stand up to heightism, it really is getting crazier in here...

Public shaming and gangstalking is normalised, just another day in clown world, but of course everyone is progressive and considerate af actually.

Not tuned in. Is he actually a cel and is on forums and stuff or is he just a guy?

EDIT: read the article and shit. Actually pretty based. Fuck that foid whore claiming harassment. Dirty bitch

Last edited:
Manlet stroke.

Not tuned in. Is he actually a cel and is on forums and stuff or is he just a guy?
Basically he was a manlet who got tired of being silent and stood up to the evil heightist foids, and got beaten up for it

I think the original video got like 20+ mil views. He got a lot of clout for it

Basically he was a manlet who got tired of being silent and stood up to the evil heightist foids, and got beaten up for it

I think the original video got like 20+ mil views. He got a lot of clout for it

Holy shit the vid...Brutal. Foids laughing in the background while he gets pummeled. Real shit though and I can relate to the look he talks about.

Normies who poked fun of him will virtue signal and wish him recovery

Holy shit the vid...Brutal. Foids laughing in the background while he gets pummeled. Real shit though and I can relate to the look he talks about.
I'm so sorry for you. Living a life of a second class citizen and there is no justice or end to it

He actually seemed like a good person.

I don't give a fuck, one less clownmaxer cuck

Suifuel, normans and foids will probably cheer this guy's death just because he had the courage to stand up to heightism, it really is getting crazier in here...
when it happened people were openly calling for the guys death

Why is the paper being brutal and referring to him as diminutive? Why can't they just say irate bagel customer?

Also in USA dont you need to pay for healthcare? I thought this dude was poor cos he drives a shitbox and wears weird clothes that don't even fit him, and he was arguing with his friend over a couple hundred bucks?

Maybe incels should show their humanity by starting a gofundme? Makes sense if one of the Manlet overlords of the forum takes the lead

Why is the paper being brutal and referring to him as diminutive? Why can't they just say irate bagel customer?

Also in USA dont you need to pay for healthcare? I thought this dude was poor cos he drives a shitbox and wears weird clothes that don't even fit him, and he was arguing with his friend over a couple hundred bucks?

Maybe incels should show their humanity by starting a gofundme? Makes sense if one of the Manlet overlords of the forum takes the lead
Good fucking idea ngl, i'd donate to help him if someone made one

He probably had a shitty diet of fast food.

F. This is what will happen to incels coping with fastfood like me

His gofundme has made $255 dollars. I bet if he had a vagina, that would be $255,000

(((They))) did it to him

At least he ascended, if he dies now it's double ascension

Incels don't die, incels become vegetables and cripples, unable to move half of their body or their legs. And if they are in the USA, they will be hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt due to the shitty capitalist healthcare system there.

Poor guy. Hope he don't die