Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SRS. My One-Itis only had me to visit her in Hospital. Sadly, I'm letting her go.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I'm a truecel, whose actually had several close female friends. And, I'm on record that having a one itis is not a bad thing, if you know the boundaries.

As an incel, rather than being angry, it's way better just trying to follow "it's better to have loved and lost, than to never to have loved at all".

The past two years, my one itis had some very serious health problems. Not one family member would visit her in hospital. So, it was only me. Sometimes 5 days a week.

Before you say I'm a cuck, ...this person was an actual friend. And with friends, you are there rain or shine.

Sadly, this is finally going to come to an end. Her health problems will continue, but Ive given all I have to give.

Sometimes you come to the end of what you can offer.

This whole thing taught me how to love unconditionally. I won't have any kids. So, Il learn that lesson this way, not that way.

So there's that.

Last edited:
Health problems have a way of making us confront our own mortality, take care of yourself and stay healthy brother.

I'm a truecel, whose actually had several close female friends. And, I'm on record that having a one itis is not a bad thing, if you know the boundaries.

As an incel, rather than being angry, it's way better just trying to follow "it's better to have loved and lost, than to never to have loved at all".

The past two years, my one itis had some very serious health problems. Not one family member would visit her in hospital. So, it was only me. Sometimes 5 days a week.

Before you say I'm a cuck, ...this person was an actual friend. And with friends, you are there rain or shine.

Sadly, this is finally going to come to an end. Her health problems will continue, but Ive given all I have to give.

Sometimes you come to the end of what you can offer.

This whole thing taught me how to love unconditionally. I won't have any kids. So, Il learn that lesson this way, not that way.

So there's that.
could have ascended in the hospital ngl

this was a really sad and beautiful post. I'm happy for you and your growth from this, im very sorry about the situation and what she's going through, it must be very hard to see a close friend in that condition

I remember when BummerDrummer’s oneitis who rejected him was dying and he spammed her mail with stuff :feelskek:

Last edited:
this was a really sad and beautiful post. I'm happy for you and your growth from this, im very sorry about the situation and what she's going through, it must be very hard to see a close friend in that condition
Thank you.

It's really hard, and when someone's laying on a hospital bed, you just don't care too much about the whole "she's using me" concept. It's meaningless.

As an incel, we know a shit ton about human suffering. Sometimes, we even get used to it, too comfortable with it.

In the end, I gave all I had, which wasn't much.

If she goes back in,. I won't be at her beck and call. Nobody will show up.

It's sad. But I can't fix the world.

Your not a trucel if you had female frends. I never had any female frends, since I look like shit. You're a normie incel

So, it was only me. Sometimes 5 days a week.

you are absolutely a cuck. zero reason to be friends with a toilet unless someday you are holding hope she will someday let you fuck (which is 100% what you were thinking) kys cuck

you are absolutely a cuck. zero reason to be friends with a toilet unless someday you are holding hope she will someday let you fuck (which is 100% what you were thinking) kys cuck
The Rock Clapping GIF

But "he's the one letting her go" once the returns on time were diminished to 0 chances of fucking because she's extremely ill and her clam won't even open

The Rock Clapping GIF

But "he's the one letting her go" once the returns on time were diminished to 0 chances of fucking because she's extremely ill and her clam won't even open
hes a retarded cuck shouldve raped her when he had the chance

I'm a truecel, whose actually had several close female friends
Big Contradiction. A real trucel doesn't have any food friends. You are fakecel

Ask yourself this one question: Would she visit you 5 times a week if you'd lie in the hospital ?

You'll let her die alone?

Ask yourself this one question: Would she visit you 5 times a week if you'd lie in the hospital ?
That’s the point of unconditional love, you do things for others that others wouldn’t do for you in your shoes.

Your not a trucel if you had female frends. I never had any female frends, since I look like shit. You're a normie incel
Living your life by slogans??

"Can't be incel if you have a female friend"??

...that's the precise definition of a WOKE KAREN.

I feel sorry for you.

You've declared that....you are simultaneously an incel, and that you will never in your life have a female friend.

Nice going.

You'll let her die alone?
No, for one thing, she's not terminal.

I have no idea, she's had a serious series of ongoing stuff, most of it caused by her.

And, no, I was always there up to a point.

As I said, we all have certain boundaries.

Sometimes we arrive at one without knowing ahead of time.

That's a good point, and the answer was always hell no

Living your life by slogans??

"Can't be incel if you have a female friend"??

...that's the precise definition of a WOKE KAREN.

I feel sorry for you.

You've declared that....you are simultaneously an incel, and that you will never in your life have a female friend.

Nice going.
Females look with disgust on me, and you have a fucking female, that wants to spend time with her. Fucking chad.is. Delete your account you piece of shit and go die with your fucking f0id :society:

That’s the point of unconditional love, you do things for others that others wouldn’t do for you in your shoes.
No, that's just simping and playing the role of the emotional tampon

Stopped reading
Yup. Fakecel faggot fuck. Women would even think about being friends with me, let alone ask me for help with something.

Women would rather get robbed and raped by Tyrone than have me come in and save her.

She’d be getting stabbed, I’d pull up and shoot and euthanize the chimp, then she’d get up with a dirty look on her face, scoff at me, and snark “im an independent woman I HAD a control of the situation. I could’ve saved myself INKWELL:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy:

It's not cucked if you are using her for your advantage, for example you're just using the time you spent as a sort of social time.

But the whole unconditional love thing is dangerous and is basically her trying to manipulate you. Having unconditional love for another person that doesn't have or propagate your genetics is suicidal because it defies the basic logic of the game of life. In other words, it forces you into a tactical weakness.

The idea of loving unconditionally because you won't have kids is inherently cucked. Even if you choose not to have kids, everyone else does, and they're basically going to try to kill you in sexual competition. You can't escape this game of life so easily.

Sorry that I was a mean as fuck in the last comment, but I reacted like this because I know a simmilar story of a normie dude who visited his gf in the hospital, helped her with bulling and the gf was a fucking landwhale, besided him being the slimmest dude I know. I just don't want you to fall, sorry for that :feelsbadman:

I remember when BummerDrummer’s oneitis who rejected him was dying and he spammed her mail with stuff :feelskek:
average stormfrontcel

Re: replaced go back to ot
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184969741Monday, March 07, 2016 9:50 PM CST
"Replaced" is merely a subordinate of Heartstrings. A pitiful imbecile. It is a repulsive sight, yes?
Re: Why did I leave USM?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184970677Monday, March 07, 2016 10:06 PM CST
Yes, I too have witnessed Abienno's corruption while I was a temporary member of USM. He often spoke about using alternate accounts to fabricate new threats for the group. He is a very pitiful adolescent schoolchild. Farewell.

also mogs me having female friends! actually, any friends at all. :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :feelsthink:

The idea of loving unconditionally because you won't have kids is inherently cucked. Even if you choose not to have kids, everyone else does, and they're basically going to try to kill you in sexual competition. You can't escape this game of life so easily.

Allow me to help: