Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spring

• Thread starter GimmeShockTreatment
  • Start date
GimmeShockTreatment

GimmeShockTreatment

Veteran
It's approaching spring in the northern hemisphere. At this time of year I always feel the weight of another year over and everything that I've been through, all the pain and humiliation I've added to my score.
It just feels that everything just gets darker and darker and darker.

Soon it will be warmer, the clocks change and we will get lots of grey long evenings. In England especially.

How do you feel at this time of year?

I hope it's always dark. Best atmosphere since even the normies are forced to be miserable cucks.

spring is the worst fucking season. there is no cope that saves me from allergies and it starts getting warmer (i hate the heat)

i like all seasons except winter, i have winter since late november/december until late march/early april and it's sucks

I like spring

@kay' @Indari foids feet out time of year

Our spring usually lasts for 3 weeks then it just turns into summer (hot and humid)

The transition from winter to spring is suifuel, I prefer the shorter days

And of course in spring thoughts turn to love.

Fuck this shit

The season when birds mog us with their yearly reproductive cycles. I guess there must be incel birds though?

I prefer the cold and dark.