Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Spotted oneitis with Chad at a bar, making out. SPED THE FUCK HOME ON THE HIGHWAY!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
At uni there's this girl who sits in front of me in one of my classes with the most gorgeous, perfect face and long brown hair. I developed a crush on her over the semester but didn't act on it, as I knew I would only be rejected, as has happened countless times before in middle and high school.

I went to a restaurant in my city with my family for the spring break (it's over when you aren't fucking 20 girls on the beach during spring break). And at the bar across the room, I spotted her and a Chad with the most chiseled jawline I've ever seen on a male in my entire life srs.

My heart was crushed instantly, though I didn't say anything. My family must've noticed that I was in much lower spirits, because my mother asked if I was OK beause I was so quiet.

Over the hour I spent there, I saw her smiling and hugging him. At one point, they even kissed in front of me while I watched from afar. It was torture, but I couldn't look away.

I even went to the bathroom and passed them by to check whether it was really her, because I had a small hope that it wasn't.

She didn't even notice me or say hi to me, but it was definitely her.

After the entire ordeal I said bye to my family and got in my car. As I drove home on the highway, I sped 80mph at times. I didn't care whether I died in a crash or not. I didn't care about anything at that point. It was over and I knew it. I felt no fear as I hit the accelerator.

Unfortunately I got home safely and now I'm typing this while drinking from a bottle of wine. I plan to finish the whole thing by tonight (i'm not a lightweight so I wouldn't black out from 5 drinks). The pain and despair is like no other. I feel like Elliot Rodger, driving all the time and drinking alone in despair.

Last edited:
Legit suicide fuel, brother. Sorry you had to experience that.

Jawline is the #1 required feature in guys.

When will you guys learn that having a oneitis is pointless

jfl at anyone who developed a oneitis.

Stop with the oneitus shit. All females in the west are trash

Sorry that happened to you. When I had hope I was always just watching as my oneitises would cling to some Chad. It hurts, but it’s much better after accepting that it’s over for me as an incel.

Time to go ER on them.

I feel like getting a knife and slash to death the whore in your profile picture, OP. I feel like doing terrible things to that whore.

Last edited:
i kinda have a oneitis at the gym i mean im not really in love with her but sometimes i wanna go to the gym just to see her but of course i will never even talk to her

I don't have oneitis.

Pure suicide fuel. Sorry man. Oneitises are bad but I understand why they happen to us.

Have The Oneitis, Pay Many Prices

I have a oneitis too, of course I've never even talked to her. She's looked at me a few times but that's it. Each day ends in another failure.

It truly is a vicious cycle. Defeat and defeat, no victory in sight. Things need to change.
If you find a way out, be sure to tell us. I haven't seen my oneitis in almost 18 months yet I still think about her almost every day.

should have sped straight towards them

If you find a way out, be sure to tell us. I haven't seen my oneitis in almost 18 months yet I still think about her almost every day.

I mistakenly deleted my previous post. Anyway, I couldn't imagine not seeing my oneitis for over 18 months. I can't even fathom it.
Not that I'm a "cuck" of course, I'm not under any delusions. A part of me severely hates her but wants her at the same time, to... love her.

I do indeed believe that she has a small inkling of suspicion that I have a crush on her. It might explain why she delivers me glances sometimes.

Last edited:
I feel a lot of you guys think you are incel because your oneitis won’t fuck you

I feel a lot of you guys think you are incel because your oneitis won’t fuck you
Maybe so but it will truly blackpill their heart and mind nonetheless it is over .

SPED THE FUCK HOME ON THE HIGHWAY!
giphy.gif

And she's touching his chest now
He takes off her dress now
Letting me go

I just can't look its killing me
And taking control

Jealousy
Turning sex into the scene
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis

But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eye
Because I missed the bright side

the last time i got rejected ( Which caused me to give up) was about 2 years ago and it made me completely numb, i see femoids for what they are now.

hypergamous magpies.

If you feel another oneitis coming on force yourself to relive that experience in your mind until you hold nothing but utter contempt for women

If you feel another oneitis coming on force yourself to relive that experience in your mind until you hold nothing but utter contempt for women
i will thanks

Sounds brutal man. I'm sorry this happened to you.

When will you guys learn that having a oneitis is pointless

So much this. I will admit that I had countless "oneitises" in the past. Nearly all of them ended up with another guy (or started flirting with other guys) shortly after I developed a crush on them. Now I don't have crushes or onitises anymore.

So much this. I will admit that I had countless "oneitises" in the past. Nearly all of them ended up with another guy (or started flirting with other guys) shortly after I developed a crush on them. Now I don't have crushes or onitises anymore.
has happened to me so many times... extremely brutal when it happens, to the point where I get depressed for weeks/months