Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

" spot the fake gamer "

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Incredibly obvious who it is within the first five seconds. Blackpill in itself - the best looking, leanest dude doesn't play games because he doesn't need to cope with that trash - only the genetic trash do.

There a few beckies thrown in but they're just generic trash that plays normshit garbage like league of legends, they're just in it for the orbitters same with any other "gamer girl". Though tbh, they're all disgusting low tier normie trash that plays nothing but overwatch and pubg on steam.

They should have called this one "spot the fake incel"

Easy as fuck, the girl "gamer"

Lol at ''female gamers''.

Easy as fuck, the girl "gamer"
No, it wasn't them because they are homely beckies playing popular and SOCIAL games which allows them to accquire mass orbitters. Shits a dime a dozen.

No, it wasn't them because they are homely beckies playing popular and SOCIAL games which allows them to accquire mass orbitters. Shits a dime a dozen.
Still not a gamer tbh. Btw what is your opinion on female gamers? Do you think they get the gamer status to get chads or whatever?

Still not a gamer tbh. Btw what is your opinion on female gamers? Do you think they get the gamer status to get chads or whatever?
They do it to accquire orbitters in a field that is dominated by low status males which is guaranteed attention, with little female competition.

You will pretty much never see a hole playing something like stalker for a reason

They do it to accquire orbitters in a field that is dominated by low status males which is guaranteed attention, with little female competition.

You will pretty much never see a hole playing something like stalker for a reason
Oh i see, makes a lot of sense.

Foids only play multiplayer games to get chad gamer attention and beta orbiters to carry them
If foids played singleplayer games I'd take them more seriously but then they wouldn't be able to gain orbiters that way so why would they?

The fat ricecel didn't even speak and they already know he plays videogames, brutal.

The fat ricecel didn't even speak and they already know he plays videogames, brutal.
Fuck brutal tbh. I actually believe that ethnics have it better than rice.

Not clicking but based from the thumbnail i see foids and for the videos sake they wouldn’t make them “fake gamers” ofc, also looks like scripted trash tbh

Not clicking but based from the thumbnail i see foids and for the videos sake they wouldn’t make them “fake gamers” ofc, also looks like scripted trash tbh

Oh no not Jubilee.

None of them are real gamers

The degradation of gaming is complete.

7ialcps1mhl21.jpg