Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Spot the difference in the comments between how redditors and the alt-right type?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
It isn't that different tbh
When it comes to trashing "weird" guys they are more alike than they would care to admit.

See if you can spot much difference in style of comments between alt-right people on voxday's blog mocking a weird guy and redditors mocking a weird guy.
It's the same shit

"Ah yes, because <insert snarky quip here>"
"Dude needs to "
"parent's basement"
"repulsive to women"

Shows that alt-right aren't that different from redditors and vice versa, although they are both loathe to admit it.

7. Quicksilver
I mean... why? why would you even?

8. Unknown
Long story short, how dare you sir.

10. Jim
Ah, the old "I care so little I will write a manifesto about it" play.

45. Laughingdog
Dude should go back on his meds.

59. jijijeac
wow. what a superman. dude wants us to believe he worked for the entire sillicon valley and is an accomplished musician and no one knows of him. What a modern day Superman!

73. John Williams
Sounds like he can’t keep a job.

79. Jon
You see, if there was a school textbook example on tl;dr... thats it right there. I'll read this by and by

97. My Shield Is Disgust
tl;dr

MUTH BE NITHE

109. Jonathon Davies
I made it to the third paragraph before giving up. Why are they always like this?

115. NO GOOGLES December 03, 2020 12:45 PM
Also he's complaining about google surveillance... but guy, THIS IS A PUBLIC BLOG. Even if it wasn't on a google platform it's not like it would be some super secret home base kind of thing that only cool kids could find.

118. dienw
Salt wrote:He seems rather upset. Poor dear needs a cookie.

Better give him an Oreo.

124. IncoherentM
Reminds me of the GIF of the character beating himself to a bloody pulp hammering his hands then head into the keyboard. You can literally see the rage in the text. The "totally unexpected wall of text" gave me a good laugh too.

133. Caesar Rodney
How... how dare you. SIR. How absolutely dare you.

159. Captain Barnacles
I read the entire thing. It was hilarious.
I would like to see more of this.

166. Fellow Traveler
'excerpt'

179. Baldwin Bear
“How dare you” - The Post

193. Jack Amok
I figured he was a millennial yesterday, but remembered Boomers love the shift key. The text effects read millennial to me. Gen X would never type like that.

I think only a Boomer would call someone a "cuss".

196. Ervin Huntley
Why are they always "deeming" things?

221. mrpinks
I have a burger king crown for him... where do I send it?

Last edited:
View attachment 384547
Jfl at the alpha/beta/gama copers.

View attachment 384548
Gay ass reddit joke.

View attachment 384549
Another gay ass reddit joke.

View attachment 384550
anotheronelol.jpg
:feelskek:
:bluepill:=:redpill:

What's with the white avi?

What's with the white avi?
It's so when I make a funny post in the sewers and someone copies and pastes my avi it won't show up. lol

Regardless the similarity between redditors and the alt-right show how lame these copers are tbhngl
SJWs and the alt-right are two sides of the same coin.

View attachment 384553
The bitch has to let people know that she has a cunt between her legs :feelsseriously:

View attachment 384554
Another alpha/beta/gamma cope.
There's so many comments like that on any of the posts voxday makes about "gammas".

That site also has a lot of racepills. The people on that site HATE Indian males tbh

It's so when I make a funny post in the sewers and someone copies and pastes my avi it won't show up. lol

Regardless the similarity between redditors and the alt-right show how lame these copers are tbhngl
SJWs and the alt-right are two sides of the same coin.
your personality

My dad was in the military and his commanding officer said something nasty to my mother at a social event. My father knocked him on his ass in one punch. If you know anything about the military especially years ago, then you know that was absolute career suicide. But you know what? He got out of the military after 22 years but stayed married to my mom until he died at 83. Who do you want by your side 30, 40, 50 years from now? Your drunk asshole of a “friend” or your wife? Because right now it looks like you’re choosing the drunk asshole. You could have saved your marriage with one sentence. “Say something like that to my wife again and my fist coming at your face is the last thing you’ll see.” Instead, you ended it with one sentence. “What’s the big deal?”

Last edited:
tribalism in "X vs Y" doesn't mean that they're entirely different from each other.
regarding politics is even more observable this fact, both extreme opposites are basically dictatorial, fascist etc...

tribalism in "X vs Y" doesn't mean that they're entirely different from each other.
regarding politics is even more similar, both extreme opposites are basically dictatorial, fascist etc...
True but both SJWs and the alt-right hate this being pointed out and a lot of lurkers are from those ends of the political spectrum smugly looking down on incels.
So can't let them have all the fun :feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back