Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel sports analyst discusses a theory called "Quarterback Face"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

View: https://youtu.be/opl1_h2X2Ws

He starts by pondering why most NFL QB's are attractive and he basically comes to the conclusion that teams will actually seek out an attractive Quarterback because attractive=confidence JFL. You can't make this shit up.

He also said the best looking kids will usually be the ones who get picked to play the best positions (quarterback) and I think he has a point. The more attractive someone is = More popularity they will have = The better positions they will be put in I;E being the quarterback, Actors, popular musicians, Good paying jobs of seniority etc etc...

Its amazing when a normie puts this shit together for once, Its like watching a monkey figure out how to spear fish.

View: https://youtu.be/_j9uY3zFayI

It's over for NFLcels

I think it's because they seek a "face" of the team. You think Patriots, you think Tom Brady. And Darth Belichick.

They watch us and try to imitate our proven theories as their own

I’ve seen Colin cowherd make this point about Dak Prescott in the past as well. One of the better sports radio analysts imo

Better looking face = higher testosterone = better athlete

Its amazing when a normie puts this shit together for once, Its like watching a monkey figure out how to spear fish.

American Football is the most retarded sport on earth.

NFL players deserve castration & acid thrown in their faces (In Manhunt for PS2)

I think it's because they seek a "face" of the team. You think Patriots, you think Tom Brady. And Darth Belichick.
Legit theory.
NFL players deserve castration & acid thrown in their faces (In Manhunt for PS2)
America worships football players until they don't. Look at Michael Vick after news of his behavior toward dogs came out. Brutal dogpill tbh

Last edited:
Lookism is common knowledge snd has been basically forever. Idk why people here act like it is some kind of occult secret.

Lookism is common knowledge snd has been basically forever. Idk why people here act like it is some kind of occult secret.
Phrenology made a big comeback because of big data and facial analytics in the 2010s imo.

Glad I don't watch that semen slurping "sport".

Legit theory.

America worships football players until they don't. Look at Michael Vick after news of his behavior toward dogs came out. Brutal dogpill tbh
You must never hurt a puppers, dog worship sickens me
They watch us and try to imitate our proven theories as their own
Just repackage it to be more "palatable".
Yeah but it's all around us yet we must never point this out for some reason.

Last edited:
You must never hurt a puppers, dog worship sickens me
Imo it's an American and European cultural thing.
In the Middle East and Asia dogs are less worshiped and calling someone a dog is more likey to be taken as an insult than a flattering remark.

Imo it's an American and European cultural thing.
In the Middle East and Asia dogs are less worshiped and calling someone a dog is more likey to be taken as an insult than a flattering remark.
Aye I know of cultural differences & I must say being a dog in the west if you have cuck owners must be fantastic.

View: https://voca.ro/1jNccAeppx4I

Hard to say. A Chad, by definition, has better DNA, a better frame, ....
But does a symmetrical face translate to hand eye coordination?

I say no. Tyrone in the nfl doesn't have hunter eyes

As far as social success it's probably halo

Legit theory.

Normies and foids still want Mike Vick dead or in prison

Brutal

Thank god Jimmy Garoppolo is complete shit at quarterback though kek

chad always leads the pack no matter in sports or life in general

Reminder while wageslaving for crumbs getting yelled at by your boss for not doing what you're told like the bitch you are, football player decucebags make millions throwing balls around and get all the women they could ever want. Pay tax, STFU, and get back to work.

I’ve seen Colin cowherd make this point about Dak Prescott in the past as well. One of the better sports radio analysts imo

true though Dak Prescott’s teeth are still absolutely messed up.