Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Spoke to a female coworker today

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
It was my first day and I never saw her before. I asked her what study she did and she asked me some questions about my study. I was literally shaking from the interaction. When we were eating lunch she didn't respond positively to me anymore, just seemed kind of cold, but not to my other coworker.

Do you think that girls really easily shut down emotionally? And why don't girls typically take the initiative to start a conversation?

I forgot to ask her my name but she also didn't ask my name. I am pretty sure all my coworkers hate me already after one break of not saying a word, but I don't really have a social life, so what can I share?

Chad is asking his friends why girls always start conversations with him
I can't believe that happens. Maybe I seem unapproachable but I absorb feelings really quickly, and often this makes me look unhappy and serious while other people are always laughing

practice speaking with people, it's only going to get worse if you don't

join our discord and talk to people in vc

I shut down really easily at a lunch table. I am more focused on emotions than what people are saying. It's like I am trying to keep track of a convo and think of something interesting to say but I am always catching up.

practice speaking with people, it's only going to get worse if you don't

join our discord and talk to people in vc
No im too high inhib for that, but I will try to speak to girls at work. Although I have no talking topics. I'm 29 btw

On work days when I am home I just try to process the day and ldar. Do normies really do anything in their "free time" after coming home?

Why were you shaking haha

Over. Look These are normtards they have nothing Interesting to say and If your Not some chadlite your expected to jestermax for Them. Hypocrits. So Just Be cold and reactive instead.

She hates you now because:
1. You didn't entertain her (you should always treat women like queen's and make her day better inkler)
2. You're not good looking (you should be pretty)
Perfect example of the patriarchy!
You oppressed her, give 10% of your income to her /s

Over. Look These are normtards they have nothing Interesting to say and If your Not some chadlite your expected to jestermax for Them. Hypocrits. So Just Be cold and reactive instead.
True words brother. I can confirm.

She hates you now because:
1. You didn't entertain her (you should always treat women like queen's and make her day better inkler)
2. You're not good looking (you should be pretty)
Perfect example of the patriarchy!
You oppressed her, give 10% of your income to her /s
"The destroyer of low T" . I lmfaooo so much reading that line. Back to the topic. Yes.. If her first words was not "what's your number @calimero " that means it's over for you. She sees you as a subhuman. To make a conversation with someone it's work and you know it and DON'T think normies and foids are ANY different. They are just interested in that particular person that they like(for women is only Chad)

IT WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF MY PAIN. CAN YOU ONLY RIDICULE ME WITH BASELESS ASSUMPTIONS??? AM I NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY AND VENT ABOUT IT ON AN INCEL FORUM??? LIKE YOU GUYS ARE PERFECT

If a girl doesn't ask your name while conversing with you, that clearly means she doesn't find you attractive, she doesn't see you as a friend, she doesn't want to have anything with you.

If a girl doesn't ask your name while conversing with you, that clearly means she doesn't find you attractive, she doesn't see you as a friend, she doesn't want to have anything with you.
I dont know, I feel like girls are often shy as well and you have to take the first step

I dont know, I feel like girls are often shy as well and you have to take the first step
Girls don't feel shy to ask names. Plus, they are generally more NT than men.

Girls don't feel shy to ask names. Plus, they are generally more NT than men.
Girls are painfully shy imo if they dont gain anything from the interaction so they just wait for guys to approach them

Girls are painfully shy imo if they dont gain anything from the interaction so they just wait for guys to approach them
Mostly shy people I have seen so far are men.