Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel (Spoilers) Don't watch Pacific Rim Uprising unless you want to get triggered.

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
Loved the first PR, wish they just left it alone, but no. Gotta make dat cash.

Spoilers obv, fuck off if you don't want em...

Anyway...

The premise is fucking dumb. Mostly because the first movie was meant to be a one-off and had a definitive end. Never a good start.

Main characters are... Wondernigger (played by John Boyega who can't play anything else, he's literally playing the same character from nuWars all over again) and Plucky Sassy Don't Need No Man Cute Teen White Girl Who Would Be a Gamer Girl Otherwise (rolls off the tongue don't it). Chinks own Hollywood now, and that was almost comedy material. Chink company lead by Plucky Sassy Don't Need No Man Cute Chink Executive is possibly evil, but not really, just messed with shit it shouldn't have messed with.

Main villain... wait for it... one of the two incel scientists from the first movie. Despite having SAVED THE FUCKING WORLD they are both still incel; the one with the walking cane drowns himself in work, the other one cleaned up and got a sharp-looking suit, follows the Plucky Sassy Don't Need No Man Cute Chink Executive around, probably has money now. But he's still incel so (SPOILERS MOTHERFUCKER) he has a kaiju brain in a jar at home, which he drifts with and which of course mind-controls him. Subtext: no matter where you get in life, you'll always be an incel, nothing short of a monster will want to fuck you and, OH YEAH - whatever does fuck you, will only fuck you to use you.

Bla-bla-bla artificial nonsensical plot... things go to shit, Wondernigger and his White Boy Bro have to get into Gipsy Avenger (Gipsy Danger 2.0) to sort shit out... Right before they go out, White Boy Bro's girlfriend kisses them both as they stand next to each other... nice... cuck subtext, how hip and modern, fucking kill me now. Wondernigger and White Boy Bro get Plucky Sassy Don't Need No Man Cute Teen White Girl and a collection of equally plucky teenagers to pilot Jaegers and go fight the three new Kaiju in the worst fucking fight ever. Everyone gets pwned and wrecked, Kaiju don't give a fuck, Evil Incel Scientist does nanotechnology magic to merge three Kaiju into one Superkaiju (because why the fuck not), everyone gets pwned even harder and Gipsy Avenger gets stabbed in the face. OH NOES WHITE BOY BRO HAS BEEN SLIGHTLY CUT ON HIS SIDE so he gets kicked right the fuck out of his own Jaeger (saying "I'm getting out of your way" to the Wondernigger), and Plucky Sassy Don't Need No Man Cute Teen White Girl jumps right the fuck in his place. Oh wait where did I see this before, that's right, nuWars! Plucky Sassy Don't Need No Man Cute Chink Executive rides in on a mini-Jaeger that Plucky Sassy Don't Need No Man Cute Teen White Girl built earlier ALL BY HER FUCKING SELF and this conglomeration of FEMINISM and DIVERSITY saves the fucking world by dropping the Gipsy Avenger on top of the Superkaiju just as it's climbing up Mount Fuji. White Boy Bro gets back up, climbs a building and punches out Evil Incel Scientist, because fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

You feel me motherfuckers? A nigger, a white girl and a chink save Japan! In one of the most iconic and monumental places IN Japan no less! Fuck a duck! It's good to own Hollywood, chinks are straight up trolling the japs now, pure comedy gold, I swear. Probably the best part about this movie.

Race-mixing all over the place obv... can't do without it these days. Plucky Sassy Don't Need No Man Cute Teen White Girl refers to every fucking Jaeger as "she", my got STFU you cunt, they are either "he" or "it", but of course... Feminism feminism feminism... femoids all over the place ALL THE FUCKING TIME... what a fucking joke.

Degenerate piece of shit movie, I'm gonna go smoke now.

you didnt pay to see this did you, the first wasn't even very good