Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[SPOILERS] Attack On Titan Chapter 139 discussion thread

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Called it. I knew everybody will turn back to normal and the titan shifters will be cured from the curse of Ymir and Eldians will turn into normal people.
thoughts about the ending of AoT?

@erenyeager
@CheapCocaine

Eren is a retard simp. Mikasa is insane. Walks off with Eren's head like its her baby.. What is this garbage plot? What the fuck is this shit?

This was the most anti-climatic shit I've ever seen, makes other shonen look like masterpieces.

Didn't watched but the ending is meme NPC tier tbh, I lost all interest after first 5-6 episodes when that kid became a titan, I knew it would suck. I wanted to see humans surviving against titans not some generic titan shit tbh.
Also the mass popularity among normalfags was a dead giveaway that it's gonna be a trash show for filthy causals.

i Don’t know anything about it

Still laughing at how fucking stupid it is.

But the last chapter was pretty blackpilled in some aspects... Historia was actually impregnated by her childhood bully... Ymir was revealed to be in love with the guy who killed her family, used her as a cumdumpster slave, cut off her tongue, etc. Females do love dark triad bad guys after all, pretty realistic ngl

But the last chapter was pretty blackpilled in some aspects... Historia was actually impregnated by her childhood bully... Ymir was revealed to be in love with the guy who killed her family, used her as a cumdumpster slave, cut off her tongue, etc. Females do love dark triad bad guys after all, pretty realistic ngl
Giga IQ
never thought about it that way

It's garbage but I'm not very pissed off about it though. I started watching AOT last year when I saw the trailer for S4. If One Piece has a shit-tier ending I will legit kill myself though.

Why can't we have a story where the bad guys win?

Why can't we have a story where the bad guys win?
That would be bad sweety we can't have rapist misogynistic guys win sweety

Author is a cuck imo. He has a duty to provide his readers with a satisfying ending after so many years. He basically raped all his characters for no reason. Hope he gets run over.

Eldians are such cucks

Called it. I knew everybody will turn back to normal and the titan shifters will be cured from the curse of Ymir and Eldians will turn into normal people.
thoughts about the ending of AoT?

@erenyeager
@CheapCocaine
I see people on twitter, youtube comments, and on reddit loving this ending rn. It just goes to show that fanboys will eat up anything that their favorite franchise shits out.

I see people on twitter, youtube comments, and on reddit loving this ending rn. It just goes to show that fanboys will eat up anything that their favorite franchise shits out.
1. AoT isnt my favorite franchise
2. I dont hate the ending

Attack on @kikecel !

Disgusting. That's all I have to say.

Atleast it had closure tbh
Eren has done more damage to Paradis Island now. The Yeagerists will hate Armin and the others for stopping the Rumbling and the rest of the world will probably never forgive the Eldians for the genocide done by Eren. Eldians don't have the same technological advancements like the rest of the world, the only merit the Eldians had was the power of the titans which they don't have anymore. Basically, the ending creates more problems than it solves them.

Isayama is a hack

Eren has done more damage to Paradis Island now. The Yeagerists will hate Armin and the others for stopping the Rumbling and the rest of the world will probably never forgive the Eldians for the genocide done by Eren. Eldians don't have the same technological advancements like the rest of the world, the only merit the Eldians had was the power of the titans which they don't have anymore. Basically, the ending creates more problems than it solves them.
Isayama poorly rushed all of this play on his nintendo switch. No joke there is a video where after this, this is what he does. Jfl

Isayama poorly rushed all of this play on his nintendo switch. No joke there is a video where after this, this is what he does. Jfl
yeah, I hope everything will be fleshed out more once it gets animated.

Oh JFl. Wait I thought they didn’t want Eren to commit mass murder in the first place :waitwhat:
Armin thanks Eren for taking on that burden alone for their sake

Didn't watched but the ending is meme NPC tier tbh, I lost all interest after first 5-6 episodes when that kid became a titan, I knew it would suck. I wanted to see humans surviving against titans not some generic titan shit tbh.
Also the mass popularity among normalfags was a dead giveaway that it's gonna be a trash show for filthy causals.
sad truth all the series that become popular end up being niggered

Popular shows that last several years and are being written while they air always end up disappointing their audience. There are exceptions, but they are exceedingly rare.

good ending tbh, not masterpiece but not meh ending either.

you all forget this all about mikasa,eren,armin, pretty sure from beginning the ending will be like this. tbh fans theories far better but this ending make more sense. And there's so many blackpill in last chapter, darktriadmaxxing guy always loved by girl.

good ending tbh, not masterpiece but not meh ending either.

you all forget this all about mikasa,eren,armin, pretty sure from beginning the ending will be like this. tbh fans theories far better but this ending make more sense. And there's so many blackpill in last chapter, darktriadmaxxing guy always loved by girl.
based

I hate Manga now