Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [SPOILER] Tokyo revengers brutal blackpill

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
The toilet hina rejected kisaki so kisaki killed her in every reality possible just so takimichi can’t have her. Kisaki LMSmaxxed completely just for him to realize its Looks Looks Looks(LLL). Hina wanted dark triad thugmaxxed aryan takimichi. Kisaki was a genetic faliure with weak frame, eyesight and feminine face.

His birth was his deathdate and he landed in hell.
What a pitiful death he had.

Kisaki mentalcel

Last edited:
The toilet hina rejected kisaki so kisaki killed her in every reality possible just so takimichi can’t have her. Kisaki LMSmaxxed completely just for him to realize its Looks Looks Looks(LLL). Hina wanted dark triad thugmaxxed aryan takimichi. Kisaki was a genetic faliure with weak frame, eyesight and feminine face.

His birth was his deathdate and he landed in hell.
What a pitiful death he had.
Fucking nuke Tokyo now end disgusting rice race enrages me :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Kisaki mentalcel :lul:
His last scene where he tried to kill takimichi with a gun but failed again while hina was watching was so brutal man, he gut cucked so many times no wonder he is a mentalcel

This sounds absolutely brutal, I must watch this animay.

This sounds absolutely brutal, I must watch this animay.
Very good anime 8/10 its popular for a reason.
The have good character designs.
Takimichi (mc) is a low inhib thugmaxxed punching bag.
Very good plot