Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Spoiled Iranian bitch claims she’s incel, wants parents to pay for her nose job

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

All she has to do is install Tinder.

i will behead this fucking whore very soon if i catch her

Odd.

Usually the parents cant wait to get her better looking in order for her to marry up

Going public makes her a target, that culture dont play

just swipe right on everyone on tinder lol
it’s one thing to do it for self esteem but men are horny idiots who want to stick their dick in everything that resembles a female body

Female incel = she doesn't have 10 Chads on speed dial to fuck her.

just swipe right on everyone on tinder lol
it’s one thing to do it for self esteem but men are horny idiots who want to stick their dick in everything that resembles a female body

Skinny boi bodies too

This has happened for so many brown and Muslim girls I've known. Grow up with decent, loving, traditional parents and then end up an entitled she-beast of a human being who wants to change themselves and detach themselves from their genealogy just to get white guys. It's sick.

She's post wall. A nose job is a pointless waste of money for her parents.
Take her back to Iran and sell her.

This has happened for so many brown and Muslim girls I've known. Grow up with decent, loving, traditional parents and then end up an entitled she-beast of a human being who wants to change themselves and detach themselves from their genealogy just to get white guys. It's sick.
Shit happens with Asians and Indians too. Its fucking disgusting.

Shit happens with Asians and Indians too. Its fucking disgusting.
That's why I attest that black girls seem to be, personality-wise, the best. They're not race-haters like all other ethnic women.

That's why I attest that black girls seem to be, personality-wise, the best. They're not race-haters like all other ethnic women.
I like quiet women. Its harder to find quiet and demure black pussy. But i definitely see what you are saying. Physically i like elfish white women, but thats so far out of my league its a pointless pipe dream

She needs a better nose to bag a chad, god forbid she settle with a 6/10 guy. Eew.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF ROASTIES :feelsree:
Maxresdefault 3

I like quiet women.
The blacks at my college are a lot calmer and nice than what you usually see. A lot of the negative traits we have about them really only applies to those in more urban environments. The way I see it, when wealth and stuff like that is equalized, they come out on top.

I find Asian women the most attractive, though, so life as a curry is suffering for me.

The blacks at my college are a lot calmer and nice than what you usually see. A lot of the negative traits we have about them really only applies to those in more urban environments. The way I see it, when wealth and stuff like that is equalized, they come out on top.

I find Asian women the most attractive, though, so life as a curry is suffering for me.
I live in a very large city so i suppose it makes sense that i have only seen one type. I am asian and i cant get asian women, so i really dont know what to tell you there.

I live in a very large city so i suppose it makes sense that i have only seen one type. I am asian and i cant get asian women, so i really dont know what to tell you there.
Asian women are real race haters. Knew a girl who told me she not only found them unattractive, but that she found them more unattractive than any other race. Not oriental myself but I legitimate got mad hearing that.

I agree. Black girls usually have pride in who they are, and the ones that aren’t whitewashed will go for black guys.

Asian women are real race haters. Knew a girl who told me she not only found them unattractive, but that she found them more unattractive than any other race. Not oriental myself but I legitimate got mad hearing that.
Yeah its a very common issue. I had a friend who got a white girlfriend after years of his parents trying to force him to date within his race because he was so tired of how whorish and white cock worshiping asian women are. There is also a very high importance placed on money when you are the man in our culture, it has led to asian women being very greedy and materialistic while still unwilling to do their equal part or even attempt at contributing without having their hands out. The idea that asian women are sweet is also a myth. They are submissive but its hollow and empty. We arent raised to be expressive. She doesnt want to hear your problems, she does her duty, nothing more. And if you dont put money in her hand every week, she will go back to china to live with her family without divorcing.

If i was her parents i would lie and tell her we are going on a trip to dubai, then actually go to iran, rip her passport, and leave her in a isis training camp. FOH

If i was her parents i would lie and tell her we are going on a trip to dubai, then actually go to iran, rip her passport, and leave her in a isis training camp. FOH
THATS WHAT IM SAYING FUCKING SELL HER

“all men are shallow”

I'm half Persian. I can say from experience that Persian women are virtually all rich, narcissistic spoiled brats that all feel entitled to Dr. Chad. "But that's all women!", I hear some of you saying. Trust me: Persian women are even worse. For the most part I want nothing to do with them. Not saying I wouldn't, but still.

I often hear my guy friends be like "you're crazy bro! Persian girls are hot!" and yeah I guess many are. But NOT worth the trouble.

That being said, if she's looking for a "white" Chad in my experience most of them actually see Persian women as very sexy and exotic. So if this bitch can't get one she might just be ugly.

Yeah its a very common issue. I had a friend who got a white girlfriend after years of his parents trying to force him to date within his race because he was so tired of how whorish and white cock worshiping asian women are. There is also a very high importance placed on money when you are the man in our culture, it has led to asian women being very greedy and materialistic while still unwilling to do their equal part or even attempt at contributing without having their hands out. The idea that asian women are sweet is also a myth. They are submissive but its hollow and empty. We arent raised to be expressive. She doesnt want to hear your problems, she does her duty, nothing more. And if you dont put money in her hand every week, she will go back to china to live with her family without divorcing.
Not if you’re white lol

I'm half Persian. I can say from experience that Persian women are virtually all rich, narcissistic spoiled brats that all feel entitled to Dr. Chad. "But that's all women!", I hear some of you saying. Trust me: Persian women are even worse. For the most part I want nothing to do with them. Not saying I wouldn't, but still.
I notice this is a trend among brown and Asian guys. I’ve heard Indians say their women are the worst, asians says theirs are the worst, etc. Something about that continent produces the most tntitled and white-hungry women.

Maybe she shouldve thought about getting married at 18 or 20 instead of 31. Who wants a 31 year old used up roastie? I bet her standards are through the roof too

Maybe she shouldve thought about getting married at 18 or 20 instead of 31. Who wants a 31 year old used up roastie? I bet her standards are through the roof too
There is no logic to their shit

I notice this is a trend among brown and Asian guys. I’ve heard Indians say their women are the worst, asians says theirs are the worst, etc. Something about that continent produces the most tntitled and white-hungry women.

I don't think they're near as bad as Indians or Asians in that regard (more they're just super shallow in general). Many (if not most) Persian women seem to marry within "their own" from what I've seen, but their standards are still unbelievable. I can tell you that Persians are generally very proud of their culture and history however (and rightfully so) and that may play a big part of why many aren't like Indians for example and willing to just jump on the first blonde guy's dick that they see (some do but in general I don't think it's really much of a thing). So I guess there can be something to be said about raising your kids to be proud of their heritage.

The only Persian woman worth anything was Nasim Aghdam. Hopefully Elliot is banging her right now.

JFL at the reddit cucks in the comments saying that its not his business.

THEY ARE HIS FUCKING PARENTS. AND SHE IS TRYING TO ROB THEM. WTF

Imagine if someone threw acid in her face, two weeks after the surgery

What ethnicity do u think this girl is? i say shes indian

Well I mean she's kinda right. At 31 years old she's about to spoil soon. Her sexual value is down the drain. But at this point she shouldn't be fucking picky.

Take her back to Iran and sell her.

Lol ded

I don't think they're near as bad as Indians or Asians in that regard (more they're just super shallow in general). Many (if not most) Persian women seem to marry within "their own" from what I've seen, but their standards are still unbelievable. I can tell you that Persians are generally very proud of their culture and history however (and rightfully so) and that may play a big part of why many aren't like Indians for example and willing to just jump on the first blonde guy's dick that they see (some do but in general I don't think it's really much of a thing). So I guess there can be something to be said about raising your kids to be proud of their heritage.

I don't know mane. If you ever been to CA where it's littered with Persian people, those Persian girls are the worst of the bunch. They all think they are Kim Kardaslut.