Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Spoiled Bitch Co Workers Are Scared At The Idea Of Me Being Promoted...

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
And the fucking cunts better be, because for the last four months or so I've been made to work doubles, work graveyard shifts, work by myself when we were packed, come in on my day off when they couldn't handle a third of what I have to work with when I work alone... ALL because my brownie hound spic boss likes to spoil the women and give them easy shifts with lighter duties in the HOPES he might get something in return even though they all hate him and think he's creepy and gross, but yet now they feel like they can just have it all easy because they have pussies and tits. (The Staff I work with when he leaves for the day are nothing but a bunch of dudes who are over 30, a bunch of which are ex cons)

I motherfucking swear, you can best believe that if I get a supervisor position, they're options will either be to step it up and be willing to go through EVERYTHING I have to go through or be the third rate strippers and onlyfans sluts they would be if they weren't such spoiled cunts. I can already hear them pulling the single mom/school/pregnant cards but frankly I could care less. They want equality at the workplace, best believe they're gonna get it...

Last edited:

My boss is a guy who is low tier normie who is past his prime and divorced. Pretty sure it's why he shows favoritism to young female employees.

Even supervisor position is slavery. Find a way out of that toxic environment.

If you're promoted, chances are your boss is gay lol

Get promoted then fire them or make them suck your dick as blackmail.

Yeah make their lives living hell when u do, mwah ha ha