Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Splitting

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Inspired by @AntiPain 's https://incels.is/threads/the-west-was-a-mistake.89099/

This is a phenomenon that goes beyond simply foids getting dicked by Chad and having beta orbiters on the side.

It's a phenomenon I've noticed and dubbed "Splitting"

I first told it to my dad when he asked me why I hate the west so much and why I was leaving. I told him the whores (all western women) engage in this practice called Splitting.

This is they get dicked by Chad. Yet this Chad only f***** them, that's it.

She texts him, he comes over and f***** her.

Then the foid will have one main beta orbiter who she will go out on dates with. Go to movies, go to restaurants, go to museums, talk on the phone for hours etc....

The foids in the west are doing this Splitting.

Splitting as in Splitting the traditional relationship model into its two main purposes, sex and relationship stuff.

They have Chad for sex, and the Beta for everything else.

at least the beta can clean Chad's cum up from his roastie's cunt, if he's lucky, which might qualify as a sexual act. I sometimes wonder if this is what's artificially inflating the amount of sex havers and sex being had. Apparently the average person between the age of 18 and 29 has sex twice a week.

at least the beta can clean Chad's cum up from his roastie's cunt, if he's lucky, which might qualify as a sexual act. I sometimes wonder if this is what's artificially inflating the amount of sex havers and sex being had. Apparently the average person between the age of 18 and 29 has sex twice a week.

Yes that explains it.

The betas when polled consider slurping out Chad cum as sex.

Laugh2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back