Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The west was a mistake

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

We need to go back.

:lul::lul::lul: I suspect that the husband (not an alpha) gets some sex while providing and the :soy: is there as emotional support.

Muh everything was good before the west

Whores are whores even without DA WEST
True. AWALT but can’t deny that the Muslims do a better job controlling their women than anybody.

Sharia is needed tbh. I’m sick and fucking tired of this degenerate society.

Of course both have round soft faces. You never see a cuck with a sharp face lmao.
True. AWALT but can’t deny that the Muslims do a better job controlling their women than anybody.

Another patriarchy coper. Lmao sharia is needed, so good looking Jamal can hog all the women into a LEGAL POLYGAMOUS MARRIAGE while you are sent as cannon fodder to war, all the while all your copes like eating tasty foods, drinking, drugs, etc are banned.

Democracy is systematically destroying your own interests by putting the needs of the fringe minority first before the wants of the many & then endlessly debating EVERYTHING while solving nothing. It's fair in that everything sucks.
:lul::lul::lul: I suspect that the husband (not an alpha) gets some sex while providing and the :soy: is there as emotional support.
I'd laugh if the dudes turned full homo' & dumped her ass haha, she'd fucking rope out of shame.
Of course both have round soft faces. You never see a cuck with a sharp face lmao.

Another patriarchy coper. Lmao sharia is needed, so good looking Jamal can hog all the women into a LEGAL POLYGAMOUS MARRIAGE while you are sent as cannon fodder to war, all the while all your copes like eating tasty foods, drinking, drugs, etc are banned.
No wonder these losers are all too eager to end it all, no copes at all = Fuck this shit, where's muh virgins. Meanwhile:
Abdul: "What, jihad myself? No no no no, I am needed to financially aid my brother's on their most righteous journey & increase our future soldier numbers for the great battles to come, my role is a long & fruitful life. Allah has different plans for me" :feelshaha:

Last edited:
You have a point, I’m just desperate and want to see this society crash and fucking burn tbh.

You have a point, I’m just desperate and want to see this society crash and fucking burn tbh.

Yes but it must crash in another way that isn't a cope designed to allegedly hide the blackpill even more. Ironically sharia law is one of the worst scenarios for an incel also.

CUCK GENOCIDE NOW

yup. SEA or bust

esoteric odinism + sharia = the only chance the white race has at survival

Polygamy with 2 guys and 1 girl is so cucked. I would rather be incel than be a cuck because my mental health and sanity would be gone

Is anyone else surprised that the guy on the right is cucking the guy on the left?

I hope I live to see the west get nuked.

JFL she married the taller one and cucked the shorter one, how typical.

This is only the beginning, soon foids will have a harem of 10+ cucks with a bull Chad getting all the sex from her while the rest just watch , it already happens online

There won't be even one man if we sum the two.

Go ikillcucks tbh.
@iKillCucks

Yet the husband looks better than the boyfriend. JFL at degeneracy.

I didn't know you were pro-degeneracy, but then again you do drink alcohol so it makes sense. DEATH TO DEGENERATES!!

Muh everything was good before the west

Whores are whores even without DA WEST
Guess who invented contraceptives so Stacy can fuck her boyfriend and her husband at the same time without worrying about producing a baby that looks nothing like daddy and getting beaten the fuck up? Guess who invented the modern surveillance state and police force so he can't do anything about it without getting jailed even if she fucks other men in front of him? Guess who invented feminism so he doesn't even want to do anything about his wife fucking other men and his wife thinks she is entitled to cheat on him with hot men because she is her own woman?

West blaming is a big ethnic cope but it's also a very valid one.
Yes but it must crash in another way that isn't a cope designed to allegedly hide the blackpill even more. Ironically sharia law is one of the worst scenarios for an incel also.
We need a new system that shits on women as much as possible, and that encourages and rewards men for being virtuous and productive with pussy and a fulfilling life so they actually have a reason to do it, like in Ancient Greece. Sadly that will never happen in our lifetimes.

Last edited:
Here's a very sweet photoshoot we did of my vee triad :) I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Husband is the taller one (been together 6 years), and the other is my boyfriend (of 2 years)