Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spirit of God

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
2 Corinthians 3
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty [emancipation from bondage, true freedom].

Isaiah 61
1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, Because the LORD has anointed and commissioned me to bring good news to the humble and afflicted;

He has sent me to bind up [the wounds of] the brokenhearted, To proclaim release [from confinement and condemnation] to the [physical and spiritual] captives And freedom to prisoners

Micah 3
8But in fact, I am filled with power,
With the Spirit of the LORD

Isaiah 11
2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD.

2 Samuel
2 The Spirit of the LORD spoke by me,
And His word was on my tongue.“The God of Israel,The Rock of Israel spoke to me,
‘He who rules over men righteously,

Who rules in the fear of God,Is like the morning light when the sun rises,A morning without clouds,When the fresh grass springs out of the earth through sunshine after rain.’

Ephesians 1
17[I always pray] that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may grant you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation [that gives you a deep and personal and intimate insight] into the true knowledge of Him [for we know the Father through the Son].

1 Corinthians 6
17 The one who is united and joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

Galatians 5
18 If you are guided and led by the Spirit, you are not subject to the Law

2 Timothy 1
7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].

Judges 14
6 The Spirit of the LORD came upon him mightily, and he tore the lion apart as one tears apart a young goat, and he had nothing at all in his hand; but he did not tell his father or mother what he had done.

Job 33
4 The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life [which inspires me].

1 Corinthians 3
Do you not know and understand that you [the church] are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells [permanently] in you [collectively and individually]?

Romans 8
2 For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has set you free from the law of sin and of death.

@Wizcel @calimero @MarquisDeSade
@Diocel @dreadtheblackpill @Incline
@Pengwin @FamilyGuy1999 @proudweeb
@squirrelsonfire2 @your personality
@-BrettyBoy- @A_Deo @Michinomiya Hirohit

I need to read my Bible tbh I have a Torah and Koran too.

Praise to the Lamb who overcometh.

Revelation 7
14 So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

Praise to the Lamb who overcometh.

Revelation 7
14 So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”
Beautiful

Psalm

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

based and christpilled

Ayy Nigger you forgot to tag me :feelswhat:

Humanity will be brought down;
each person laid low—don’t lift them up!

Isaiah 2 Verse 9

Your avi changed. Old one was less animated tbh