Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Spilled ice on a hole today

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
It was your average blonde white cunt. We were walking up stairs and she was on the set below me. When I "accidentally" spilled some ice out of my cup, it fell through the stairs and landed on her.

She said "Wow thanks asshole" and that's the best thing I've heard from a hole in a while. Bitch talks out her neck a lot, so I'd love to find more ways to ruin her day.

Lifefuel, next time film it and post it here

Holes are filthy, disgusting, and an abomination of this green, beautiful Earth

Elliot smiles down on you from incelhalla

15694.jpg

good job brother

Thats a bad reaction ngl, what a bitch.

It was your average blonde white cunt. We were walking up stairs and she was on the set below me. When I "accidentally" spilled some ice out of my cup, it fell through the stairs and landed on her.

She said "Wow thanks asshole" and that's the best thing I've heard from a hole in a while. Bitch talks out her neck a lot, so I'd love to find more ways to ruin her day.
Indeed Lifefuel

That's the best part :feelskek:
film it and post it here

JustGetDoxxed Theory

You broke the ice. :chad::chad::chad:

BOOO YAAA YEAH BABY

You should've pissed on her head or pissed in the cup and than dropped it on her to be more discreet

"Wow thanks asshole"
cunt deserved it because of that reply, imagine if chad or a fellow foid did that she would be like "aww its ok, accidents happen" but instead u get cussed out by degenerate cunt in public, hope she gets aids and dies

It Chad did this, the roastie would say something like "oh it's okay :) I needed to cool down a bit anyway, teehee~"

so many low inhib Chads here

Someone use that chow yun fat thumbs up gif.

Asshole is a compliment .
I have found a security video of what OP did, can't see him well but looks like Chad.

You should be the next catfishman