Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spic commits suicide by cop

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
>Female cop

Kisscel

Imagine hand cuffing a dead body

rip spic probably shoulda lit the place up

Fat pigs cuffed his dead body for what reason
They do that because they're a bunch of pussy faggots worried about the dead coming back to life. Take guns away from most cops and police officers you got a bunch of weak scared little children I swear. They're nothing without their guns, scared of their own shadows. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Death to America

The last shot was unnecessary, the dude was already walking back. Fucking pussy cops just love killing people.

Fat pigs cuffed his dead body for what reason
They often do it in the US. They also usually scream at suspects: "hands behind your back!" after shooting him 20 times lmao. Dude, he's dead, he can't move his hands lol

I always read about cops killing negroes, spics and none whites. Just a question do nigs and spics ever ambush and kill cops for revenge. Like set a trap or wait for a white cop and blow his brains out?

For me outside of America looking in it seems as if nigs and spics are just getting killed by white cops and do nothing like bitches. It seems strange to me.

Why do cops kill ethnics like that and not whites? As an ethnic when I read this I wish death on white people tbh.

I dont understand how society works in America. Are relations in America really that messed up between its people?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back