Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Spergout] Why do I need to rot while Foids live their life happily and uninterruptedly?

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
A few millimeters of bone is what separates me from being depressed and bitter to being happy and satisfied.
Foids can be fucking dying and they still live a better life than me.
all I do is browse this shitty fucking forum and go to work. wake up, work, eat, shit, .co, sleep, repeat.
I live to work and work to live. foids live to fuck and to do degenerate things while nobody even dares to judge them. they fuck dogs, kill their own children, commit adultery and nobody thinks to even question them. "YOU FUCKED YOUR OWN DOG? GO GET EM GIRL! YOU SHOWED THESE INKWELLS".
I should be the one living happily, not them. I don't degrade myself and commit degenerate acts like women do.
A foid's "harsh and tough" life is an Incel dream.
my life is fucking trash. every fucking male organism I know got himself a mate while I am rotting and waiting for death to come and vanquish me.
you'll see this thread will be picked up by a cuck or a hole and they say "LOOK AT THAT DILLUSIONAL INKWELL" well they can go fucking kill themselves. I hope they die from fucking cancer, a horrible, painful death.

It's just bad luck. At least we have each other. If I was the only one not having sex I would rope.

Don't make life easy for those sacks of trash who force us to pay taxes and follow cucked laws to keep their soyciety functioning.

It's just bad luck. At least we have each other. If I was the only one not having sex I would rope.
I really used to think that I was the only one who is a virgin but truly doesn't want to be.

A few millimeters of bone is what separates me from being depressed and bitter to being happy and satisfied.
Foids can be fucking dying and they still live a better life than me.
all I do is browse this shitty fucking forum and go to work. wake up, work, eat, shit, .co, sleep, repeat.
I live to work and work to live. foids live to fuck and to do degenerate things while nobody even dares to judge them. they fuck dogs, kill their own children, commit adultery and nobody thinks to even question them. "YOU FUCKED YOUR OWN DOG? GO GET EM GIRL! YOU SHOWED THESE INKWELLS".
I should be the one living happily, not them. I don't degrade myself and commit degenerate acts like women do.
A foid's "harsh and tough" life is an Incel dream.
my life is fucking trash. every fucking male organism I know got himself a mate while I am rotting and waiting for death to come and vanquish me.
you'll see this thread will be picked up by a cuck or a hole and they say "LOOK AT THAT DILLUSIONAL INKWELL" well they can go fucking kill themselves. I hope they die from fucking cancer, a horrible, painful death.
over for kikecels. It was always about looks, and females have their pick of the litter because there are more males in the world and in almost every country if you look at people under the age of 40.

The way I see it ascension is illogical. Can you overcome the fact that your life will always be worse then your lovers? The sex and love with their looks match is a fantasy for this reason. Just to give an example, women are treated more lenient by criminal systems, get hired because on quotas, get better school opportunities because quotas, better treatment by parents because they are female, they are protected by society as a whole. This is total opposite for a male. In conclusion your female partner will never understand the depth of your emotions. Its even worse when you add sex to the equation. If she was sexually active in high school, she was having fun while your were sitting home alone jerking off. Then you add the experience she might have with many men that she will compare to you.

Congratulations you can't win the love game in this world.

To live is to serve if you're male, the degree dependent on your genes.

Cope it's not bone
It's your phenotype orbitals height social background formative experiences in youth and other thing our of your control

Chad is living a good life too tbh.

That's what I never understand when I wagecucked.

The normies wonder why you are slow, lack motivation, have no energy, but yet they don't know the feeling of being undesired and invisible to everyone. The feeling of trying to reach out and being treated as less than or not even in consideration of their time.

And then they expect you to be happy and motivated?

JFL.

i have never seen an sad toilet tbh ngl. even dwarfs, disabled and retarded are happy, gynocentric shithole.

you got fucked in the genetic loterry ofc.

Kikecel will get fat shekel bags and enjoy his copes. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: