Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Spergcel Alek Minassian "spilled drink" reference to feminist attack of Roosh V in Montreal?

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Did Alek Minassian give a shout out to Roosh V when he was assaulted by feminists who threw drinks at him in Montreal?

The 2018 van attack on Yonge Street that left 10 dead and 16 injured ultimately ended because a drink splashed across the vehicle’s windshield, according to a newly unsealed interrogation interview between the accused and Toronto police

Last edited:
Schizophrenia in action, everyone.

I see little connection.

What do you mean?
I mean there is no logical connection between Roosh V's incident and the claim by Alek that his windshield was sullied by a drink, other than drinks played a role in both events. But such a tenuous connection doesn't mean anything, it's as if I think "okay so the qt3.14 in last year's English class left the course after one class, then another qt this year dropped out after one class, so I'm the common denominator and they both stopped showing up because I'm ugly". When in reality they might have decided that they would rather spend the weekly 4 hours in sex with Chad than learn English, or they were entertained just watching Netflix or some shit.

Basically, if one starts thinking in magical terms, then they might be schizophrenic. I think this half-assed "theory" of Alek lying to the detective in order to reference an obscure event is pretty bloody close to magical thinking.

I heard about this magical thing on cars that if u flip a switch it cleans the window ngl tbh

Maybe you should try investigating 9/11 lmao

It was obviously antifa attacking him with a milkshake, you brainlet.

I heard about this magical thing on cars that if u flip a switch it cleans the window ngl tbh
It's over if your car spills a drink on itself. @LastGerman

Nah, it was a reference to The Supreme Gentleman throwing milkshakes in the heads of High School Chad and Stacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back