Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Spending all Christmas alone, not even with family.

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I am spending both Christmas eve and Christmas day alone (not even with my family) browsing these forums and watching movies. At least it makes Christmas go quick. Anyone else in a similar situation, spending Christmas completely alone?

I am spending both Christmas eve and Christmas day alone (not even with my family) browsing these forums and watching movies. At least it makes Christmas go quick. Anyone else in a similar situation, spending Christmas completely alone?
i have some family here but its better to avoid them then talk with them tbh

I feel bad for you man

Same here buddy.
You're not alone

Same situation. I dont' mind though. Incels being alone is their natural-state in the wild anyway. Tomorrow I plan on watching my favorite movie Terence Malick's "Tree of Life" and I'm looking forward to it because I always find something new that hits me in the feelz.

Cliffs: Merry Christmas!

Alone member checking in. I might sleep through Christmas or most of it.

Did a incels.co poll on this yesterday.

50% are alonecels
28% are with an "abusive" family
20% have a loving family

Further observations, I deliver wholesale food for restaurants and the amount of places open on Christmas day due to
- Feeding socially isolation people, whether old, ugly, poverty, disabled, autistic etc
- Feeding the homeless which includes men made homeless through divorce
- Volunteering to get away from family drama or abusive partners
- People unable to cope with cooking, entertaining children or putting up festive decorations due to single mothers
- Radio show DJs offering call in's pleading "if you need to talk, please, talk"

Shows the sheer scale of the problem with society in what should be a special time of year. One restaurant has 600 Christmas day dinner tables booked, at £50 per head, and they sold out.

That said its the pressure of people feeling they need to do something emotionally charged or feel left out, which could be the issue itself.

Last edited:
Did a incels.co poll on this yesterday.

50% are alonecels
28% are with an "abusive" family
20% have a loving family

Further observations, I deliver wholesale food for restaurants and the amount of places open on Christmas day due to
- Feeding socially isolation people, whether old, ugly, poverty, disabled, autistic etc
- Feeding the homeless which includes men made homeless through divorce
- Volunteering to get away from family drama or abusive partners
- People unable to cope with cooking, entertaining children or putting up festive decorations due to single mothers
- Radio shows DJ offerings call ins pleading "if you need to talk, please, talk"

Shows the sheer scale of the problem with society in what should be a special time of year. One restaurant has 600 Christmas day dinners booked at £50 per head and they sold out.

That said its the pressure of people feeling they need to do something emotionally charged or feel left out, which could be the issue itself.
People used to tell me that suicides on Christmas or any holiday are not uncommon when I was a teenager but now I see myself considering suicide when I’m really far gone and in the dark.

People used to tell me that suicides on Christmas or any holiday are not uncommon when I was a teenager but now I see myself considering suicide when I’m really far gone and in the dark.

Which is why inceldom should be taken as seriously as any other cause for being alone at Christmas.

Fuck the liberal media and patronising female psychologists for trying to pass the buck back to us at all other times of the year.

Last edited:
I'm literally spending Christmas alone too. Youre not alone boyo
Which movies are u watching bro? I could use a recommendation. I've been watching dark documentaries today on YouTube.

Last edited:
I coped well with a Romanian off-licence selling alcoholic beer cans on Christmas Day and Lidl chicken wings in Reggae BBQ sauce.

Success!

I Survived Christmas!

Thank fuck all the shops open tomorrow, and the ones who don't are Nazi's!!!!

It's been like this most of my life, weirdly enough you don't get used to it.

I went for a walk as its nice and quiet and could see through almost every window of people laughing, cheering and just being with loved ones and family. What I wouldn't give for something so priceless.

Good, if you're ugly all that would happen is your family would bug you about muh girlfriend because relationships and sex are everything.