Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Spending 2020 alone

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
I've spent every single new years alone. For some reason the thought of spending 2020 alone feels even worse. I'm so fucking lonely. I'm fucking pathetic. I'm planning on getting shitfaced alone and ordering sushi. Life is so unfair. I just want a hug.

>Make this post

>username is HappilySingle

Same here. This christmas just feels worse. I don't know why.

I’ll be at work, it’s just another day tbh. Everyday is just another day when you have no one that cares to invite you to a party or lives with you.

This. I have been much more depressed this Christmas. I HAVE to drag my body from my bed to make myself to do something. I'm looking for an MMO to get sucked into.

This. I have been much more depressed this Christmas. I HAVE to drag my body from my bed to make myself to do something. I'm looking for an MMO to get sucked into.
MMOs are full of chad and stacy zoomers. They lifemog the shit out of me as well as having better reflexes. Can't even MMOcel anymore. Fuck this life.

MMOs are full of chad and stacy zoomers. They lifemog the shit out of me as well as having better reflexes. Can't even MMOcel anymore. Fuck this life.
Fuck. I just want a break from this hell.

I think it's because we all know that if we couldn't ascend in the last decade, our chances of ascending in the next, with increasing hypergamy, are even lower. 2020 is the decade where inceldom becomes the majority. There is absolutely no more hope.

Holidays don't mean shit to me anymore. It just causes more traffic and makes stores more crowded.

mogs me because reachable by home delivery...

i spend it with family ussually

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I try not to think about it. I'll be playing lol and taking drugs in the most absolute loneliness, until I have to go back to work. I don't watch TV, I don't go outside (I already bought all I need for the next week, and if I need anything I'll just order it) and I don't talk to anybody. I don't want to see any couple, or happy person, or anything human related. I don't want to know what a great time is any human having. I don't want to know how wonderful is to have free time for friends, family and gf's. I just want the time to pass, and to feel anything close to happiness and satisfaction (God bless 3mmc). I'm not human, and for some days, I can stop pretending I'm one of them.

Strong username to thread title.

im happy i get job to wageslave this specific time of the calendar because 2020s is our decade i will blow some cheap firework and be here or sleep

2020 is our :feelsokman:

Living alone (including the holiday season) is the only way I can maintain whatever sanity I have left, considering how much I hate people in general.

And watch all the couples make out while youre preparing their order?
:giga:
I don’t interact with the public, thankfully.

I like to close my eyes and imagine the sound of the fireworks as gunshots instead, and start daydreaming...

all alone? dude ur lucky,in my case there come family boomers,who dong give a shit about me to bully me,and do harm,just that,and eat food at my home,lol

they call me from my job and ask me if i want to work on 31 night , if they give me money yes but i dont hear the word money

A new decade...alone.

I bought the new modern warfare off eBay to make sure infinity ward got none of my money and it is even worse than I expected

I have nothing to cope with on new year's