Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Speed dating meet up “NEEDS MORE WOMEN” KEK

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
So I decided to go to meet up.com to try and meet people (if you have to do this it’s fucking over for you), and of course I saw a “speed dating meet up”, and it says in all caps “NEED MORE WOMEN”. Just fucking lol. Of course it does, women have no difficulties finding mates. That’s a male only problem. The women who go to these speed dating events are hoping they find a lone wolf chad who hasn’t been locked down by a Stacy.

Speed dating for women is like a pyramid scheme... unless extremely desperate (lol) no foid is gonna go to a 2nd speed dating even if the first one didn't have any chads to pick from. So you constantly need new suckers and thanks to apps... they don't have to hope a chad will be there because ALL the chads are at their fingertips.

the only female attendees will be Hindenburg sized

Another proof that women have near infinite SMV and men have no SMV at all.

this was a long ass time ago but even back in my middle school days we had stuff like that. i remember back in middle school the principal had to cancel two school dances because not enough tickets were sold (was just me and a whole bunch of other guys hoping to dance with a girl. the only girls that were going to attend were going with their boyfriends) and one time in high school they cut one of the dances short because not enough girls attended. The dance was supposed to be 3 hrs but the staff cut the dance in half because it was mostly boys just waiting around not having fun. I remember the female teacher even told one of the girls if she knew any friends that wanted to come to the dance that they would be able to get in free so we could have more girls at the dance LOL. It was a whole bunch of losers there (myself included). 5 guys dancing around 1 girl. To be fair she was nice for letting us all dance around her and feel at least semi better about ourselves

not in the west obviously but ive seen a few documentaries about arranged marriages and it is always the same thing as well. the parents of thousands and thousands of sons are trying to get them married to a few hundred available women. women just have so many options it always pains me when i see them say they are lonely and single. LIKE BITCH! GET OFF YOUR ASS THERE ARE LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF GUYS THAT WOULD FUCK YOU!

this was a long ass time ago but even back in my middle school days we had stuff like that. i remember back in middle school the principal had to cancel two school dances because not enough tickets were sold (was just me and a whole bunch of other guys hoping to dance with a girl. the only girls that were going to attend were going with their boyfriends) and one time in high school they cut one of the dances short because not enough girls attended. The dance was supposed to be 3 hrs but the staff cut the dance in half because it was mostly boys just waiting around not having fun. I remember the female teacher even told one of the girls if she knew any friends that wanted to come to the dance that they would be able to get in free so we could have more girls at the dance LOL. It was a whole bunch of losers there (myself included). 5 guys dancing around 1 girl. To be fair she was nice for letting us all dance around her and feel at least semi better about ourselves

not in the west obviously but ive seen a few documentaries about arranged marriages and it is always the same thing as well. the parents of thousands and thousands of sons are trying to get them married to a few hundred available women. women just have so many options it always pains me when i see them say they are lonely and single. LIKE BITCH! GET OFF YOUR ASS THERE ARE LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF GUYS THAT WOULD FUCK YOU!
And despite this society still mocks men that cannot get into relationships with women knowing full well the odds are stacked against most men.

Chads don't go speed dating.. with the advent of Social Media and Tinder the world is their speed dating. Whores will travel great lengths, use many different apps and traverse great divides just to get to Chad. The real question is why would Figs even bother using a face to face dating agency when going online is so much easier to reject people and get to the cream of the crop so much quicker? It makes zero evolutionary sense for Whores to want to go to a face to face layout for relationships when online is so much faster and the amount of Chads in the Speed Dating scene is next to none.

Speed Dating reminds me of PUA in its delusion. Of course Males believe in the lies of the Figs, they believe everything else those constant liars say if they are caught in a lie, they will happily carry on pressuring those that were lied about. Carrying on his delusion that Figs don't lie.
The women who go to these speed dating events are hoping they find a lone wolf chad who hasn’t been locked down by a Stacy.
Why would they even bother when Social Media and Tinder exist?

Chads don't go speed dating.. with the advent of Social Media and Tinder the world is their speed dating. Whores will travel great lengths, use many different apps and traverse great divides just to get to Chad. The real question is why would Figs even bother using a face to face dating agency when going online is so much easier to reject people and get to the cream of the crop so much quicker? It makes zero evolutionary sense for Whores to want to go to a face to face layout for relationships when online is so much faster and the amount of Chads in the Speed Dating scene is next to none.

Speed Dating reminds me of PUA in its delusion. Of course Males believe in the lies of the Figs, they believe everything else those constant liars say if they are caught in a lie, they will happily carry on pressuring those that were lied about. Carrying on his delusion that Figs don't lie.

Why would they even bother when Social Media and Tinder exist?
Idk, but they do Kek not many though apparently