Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Specifically dedicated message to all the volcoper fakefag retarded chimpbrain faggot niggers who said they wouldn't ascend with foid taller than them

What should we do with these crooks?

• They are entitled to their opinion

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Put them in re-education camp

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Lynch those fakecel niggers

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Volfag if you say you wouldn't fuck women because of her tall height, which is first very untypical to pick man shorter than herself and second with has long and squirmy legs, plus higher chance of having normal sized son, and last bigger surface area of fuckability to experience
Tallf

Standing right next to some very tall woman feels emasculating
Yeah, because being on incel forum is more manly than fucking tall foid which actually boosts your social status is normie circles significantly, as normies subconsciously know that heightpill is real and you must have had other redeemable qualities to counteract your short height

Tall women look like horse faced titless trannies
Continuing reclusemaxxer's legacy, I suppose...

Keep worshipping tall women cuck faggot.

You aren’t allowed to have any standards bro! :soy::soy::soy::soy::feels:

Keep worshipping tall women cuck faggot.
i'm not worshipping them, I'm saying I wouldn't turn down fucking them if I had chance

that's kinda based but the chance of that hapenning is beyond impossible

How old are you?
18, but what does this have to do with the argument that I wouldn't turn down sexhaving with taller foid in a hypothetical scenario where they somehow are attracted to me

18, but what does this have to do with the argument that I wouldn't turn down sexhaving with taller foid in a hypothetical scenario where they somehow are attracted to me
Just asking, friend. Allswell, you are good, although i wouldnt fight with random users over this.. its your deal, not mine. Take care, friend

We are the same age yet I IQ mog you into oblivion
I wouldnt say such things to random person you know nothing about if i were you, friend.. yeah, spectator can actually see some patterns in behaviour of humans under 20 years, possibly even 30 - anger is the issue

This whole post here is retarded and MOST things you say are retarded and I sperged out which made me write that comment

It is better for you to just stfu please
what do you disagree with? that incels should turn down sexhvaing with taller women (meeting woman taller than them is way more likely to occur for this forum users than average population)

by far you haven't proven any of your points and only clapped back with "you wouldn't understand, because your dumb" like kindergarteners do

The reason why this post is retarded is because it achieves nothing like who cares I bet majority of the users who voted no to having sex with a tall whore will still ascend if given the chance irl

Making this post achieves nothing mang better to focus on some other survey or something that can maybe help us?

But you do you
Making posts to determine how low can you stoop, volcel if you wouldn't and would you fuck this woman if you had to do x, is one of the cornerstones of this forum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back