Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with a foid who's taller than you?

Would you?

• Total voters
D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
Let's say a foid loves you unconditionally for whatever reason, except she's taller than you (it's just a theoretical situation for the sake of the experiment obviously).
Would you ascend with her anyways? :feelshmm:

I want a giga tall foid for reproductive purposes but I don't want to associate myself with one all the time. Too much suifuel.

Standing right next to some very tall woman feels emasculating

volcel if you wouldn't want a toilet with long legs

volcel if you wouldn't want a toilet with long legs
Yeah that's pretty much what I was thinking...
This is kind of a dilemma because on one side you get a more attractive foid (due to longer legs) but on the other side it feels emasculating...
That's why I thought it would be an interesting question for an experimental poll :feelsdevil:

The sex would be weird, but I wouldn't mind

Fakecel if you wouldnt

I kinda have a fetish for tall foids but unfortunately I was born an ugly manlet, so it's doubtful I'll ever get to enjoy them since they are pretty much chad only

It’s good genetics

Tall women look like horse faced titless trannies

I don't mind but women don't want to be with shorter guys

Where is my 7 foot Nordic frostgiant gf?

I kinda have a fetish for tall foids but unfortunately I was born an ugly manlet, so it's doubtful I'll ever get to enjoy them since they are pretty much chad only
How tall are you if I may ask? Or what is the height range?

How tall are you if I may ask? Or what is the height range?
5'8 usually, 5'9 on my best day. Can fraudmaxx up until 5'11 although it feels uncomfortable. Idk why but for some reason I always felt attracted to tall foids more than I did with smaller ones, which just screams hopelessness since most of them that I've known only go for dudes taller than themselves which tend to be chads. Ideally I'd want one to be the same height as me.

Hell yes I would. She could be a mommy gf

5'8 usually, 5'9 on my best day. Can fraudmaxx up until 5'11 although it feels uncomfortable. Idk why but for some reason I always felt attracted to tall foids more than I did with smaller ones, which just screams hopelessness since most of them that I've known only go for dudes taller than themselves which tend to be chads. Ideally I'd want one to be the same height as me.
Honestly I was expecting you to say you were 5'5 or some shit but that's not bad, I feel like it's rare to see a foid taller than 5'8 unless you live in Australia

Honestly I was expecting you to say you were 5'5 or some shit but that's not bad, I feel like it's rare to see a foid taller than 5'8 unless you live in Australia
5'5 is turbomanlet tier, I'm aware that 5'8 isn't so bad but still manlet for foids when you have nothing else to offer. If you're attractive enough it may not be an issue since people like Zac Efron exist, but for someone with bad frame and facial features such as myself it doesn't help at all. If I were say 6'2 I could just tallfagmaxx my way out of inceldom pretty fast, I've seen countless dudes getting gfs even though they are ugly af due to their height alone.

5'5 is turbomanlet tier, I'm aware that 5'8 isn't so bad but still manlet for foids when you have nothing else to offer. If you're attractive enough it may not be an issue since people like Zac Efron exist, but for someone with bad frame and facial features such as myself it doesn't help at all. If I were say 6'2 I could just tallfagmaxx my way out of inceldom pretty fast, I've seen countless dudes getting gfs even though they are ugly af due to their height alone.
I'll never understand the obsession with height

I would pin that tall whore down and fill her pussy with my big brown dick

I'll never understand the obsession with height
Because it's been confirmed time and time again via scientific data that height a huge SMV boost and can help you in many other areas which aren't necessarily adjacent to dating, such as sports

Because it's been confirmed time and time again via scientific data that height a huge SMV boost and can help you in many other areas which aren't necessarily adjacent to dating, such as sports
Yeah it's true, so you'd date a 6 foot foid? :feelswhere:

If she’s too tall she could be a man…

Let's say a foid loves you unconditionally for whatever reason, except she's taller than you (it's just a theoretical situation for the sake of the experiment obviously).
Of course I would. 90% of the girls I have had crushes on are taller than I am.

Volcel if you wouldn't

I'd ascend with Lady Dimitrescu if given the chance.

I'd ascend with Lady Dimitrescu if given the chance.

yes of course boyo
now the issue is why the fuck would a tall foid date a manlet?

Id ascend with an extremly tall foid. Fakecel if would not. Presuming she was otherwise good looking.

6'5 foids get me hard.

If for "ascending" you mean "sex" then my answer is "yes if she's atleast a 6/10".

If for "ascending" you mean "fulfilling my dreams of slaughtering a foid and butcher her to make delicious burgers" then my answer is just "yes".

Yes, i'm not volcel.

i love tall women, i'm barely 6ft0 and the foid i'm lusting over and stalking is barely shorter than me (though she usually wears super flat shoes so barefoot she might be just a hair shorter than me or even same height).
it's just the social stigma that would bother me of people seeing me with a foid taller than me, or knowing she would wish i was taller, but other than that they're hot.
i wouldnt want some gnome giving my future children height problems

This question produced a big erection on my schlong