Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Spain is legalizing bestiality

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★

Spain decriminalizes sexual relations with animals as long as there is no physical injury that requires a veterinary visit

In case you didn't think the world was sinking low enough with all the gender/pedophilia craziness, I give you Spain's new Animal Welfare Law that decriminalizes having sex with animals because zoophiles are just another spectrum on the trans flag. Here's a link to a zoophilia march in Germany if you're a moral human being having trouble believing this is a thing. It's age-restricted on Youtube, so I'm not going to embed it here. The Spanish zoophilia-affirming law was pushed by Ione Belarra Urteaga, the Minister of Social Rights and 2030 Agenda. Now, let's pause a moment and think about that. There's an actual ministry of the Spanish federal government with the words "2030 Agenda" in its official title. In addition to championing human/animal love the 2030 Agenda ministry also oversees family affairs, minors protection, disability and prevention of youth crime, adoptions and foster care, and the promotion of cultural communication and youth association. You'll note that there's nothing climate related in the list, and it's mostly related to children. But back to the topic at hand: what exactly is in the new Spanish Animal Welfare Law that's so problematic? It's an update to the law that previously criminalized bestiality: article 337.1 of the Penal Code, which reads, The person who by any means or procedure mistreats a domestic or tamed animal, an animal that is usually domesticated, an animal that temporarily or permanently lives under human control, or any animal that does not live in the wild, causing injuries that seriously impairs its health or subjects the animal to sexual exploitation, shall be subject to a minimum of three months and up to a maximum of one year in prison. He or she shall be prohibited from one year to three years from a profession or trade that is related to animals or from the possession of animals. [translated] The new version reads: The person who by any means or procedure mistreats a domestic or tamed animal, an animal that is usually domesticated, an animal that temporarily or permanently lives under human control outside of legally regulated activities including acts of a sexual nature, causing injuries that require veterinary treatment to the restoration of its health, shall be subject to a minimum of three months up to a maximum of 18 months in prison. He or she shall be prohibited from one year to three years from a profession or trade that is related to animals or from the possession of animals. [translated] The change to that "or subjects the animal to sexual exploitation" line essentially means that as long as there isn't a physical injury that requires veterinary treatment, people are free to have sex with animals. To put that into perspective, in 2019, 8.2% of Spanish veterinarians had seen suspected examples of sexually abused animals. However, while humans having sex with animals is now allowable, animals having sex with each other is now officially regulated. Another section of Spain's Animal Welfare Law mandates that if a dog becomes pregnant without a breeder's license, the owner can be fined up to 200,000 euros. Also, if someone kills a rat in their house they can be fined 50,000 euros and can be imprisoned for up to a year and half. A year and a half in prison for killing a rat in your home! And all this is done in the name of the 2030 agenda I guess the planet is saved now!

Spain decriminalizes sexual relations with animals as long as there is no physical injury that requires a veterinary visit

In case you didn't think the world was sinking low enough with all the gender/pedophilia craziness, I give you Spain's new Animal Welfare Law that decriminalizes having sex with animals because zoophiles are just another spectrum on the trans flag. Here's a link to a zoophilia march in Germany if you're a moral human being having trouble believing this is a thing. It's age-restricted on Youtube, so I'm not going to embed it here. The Spanish zoophilia-affirming law was pushed by Ione Belarra Urteaga, the Minister of Social Rights and 2030 Agenda. Now, let's pause a moment and think about that. There's an actual ministry of the Spanish federal government with the words "2030 Agenda" in its official title. In addition to championing human/animal love the 2030 Agenda ministry also oversees family affairs, minors protection, disability and prevention of youth crime, adoptions and foster care, and the promotion of cultural communication and youth association. You'll note that there's nothing climate related in the list, and it's mostly related to children. But back to the topic at hand: what exactly is in the new Spanish Animal Welfare Law that's so problematic? It's an update to the law that previously criminalized bestiality: article 337.1 of the Penal Code, which reads, The person who by any means or procedure mistreats a domestic or tamed animal, an animal that is usually domesticated, an animal that temporarily or permanently lives under human control, or any animal that does not live in the wild, causing injuries that seriously impairs its health or subjects the animal to sexual exploitation, shall be subject to a minimum of three months and up to a maximum of one year in prison. He or she shall be prohibited from one year to three years from a profession or trade that is related to animals or from the possession of animals. [translated] The new version reads: The person who by any means or procedure mistreats a domestic or tamed animal, an animal that is usually domesticated, an animal that temporarily or permanently lives under human control outside of legally regulated activities including acts of a sexual nature, causing injuries that require veterinary treatment to the restoration of its health, shall be subject to a minimum of three months up to a maximum of 18 months in prison. He or she shall be prohibited from one year to three years from a profession or trade that is related to animals or from the possession of animals. [translated] The change to that "or subjects the animal to sexual exploitation" line essentially means that as long as there isn't a physical injury that requires veterinary treatment, people are free to have sex with animals. To put that into perspective, in 2019, 8.2% of Spanish veterinarians had seen suspected examples of sexually abused animals. However, while humans having sex with animals is now allowable, animals having sex with each other is now officially regulated. Another section of Spain's Animal Welfare Law mandates that if a dog becomes pregnant without a breeder's license, the owner can be fined up to 200,000 euros. Also, if someone kills a rat in their house they can be fined 50,000 euros and can be imprisoned for up to a year and half. A year and a half in prison for killing a rat in your home! And all this is done in the name of the 2030 agenda I guess the planet is saved now!
Every day you reach a new low that you think is unbeatable, then literally the next morning the hole is dug even fucking further

Every day you reach a new low that you think is unbeatable, then literally the next morning the hole is dug even fucking further
THEY ASPIRED FOR FILTH!!
THOSE DEMONIC WENCHES!!!

Everywhere I look I can only see the dogpill

POV: females in parliament
Global empire to collapsed degenerate shithole speedrun any%

Disgusting, betcha women will have issue with this if a guy wants to stick his dick rather than offer up his asshole though lol.

> wake up
> day ruined
> open Incels.is
> dogpi dogpilled again
> women ☕

Just get a bitch theory (literally)

Somehow this doesn't surprise me anymore, this world has truly gone to shit, it's just fucked up that we live in a world where fucking animals and cutting your dick because you think you're a female is considered normal. But god forbid you date teenagers filthy pedo :feelsclown: I bet the same cucks who say shit like this will bend once Goldstein tells them to sell their toddlers to troons.

Somehow this doesn't surprise me anymore, this world has truly gone to shit, it's just fucked up that we live in a world where fucking animals and cutting your dick because you think you're a female is considered normal. But god forbid you date teenagers filthy pedo :feelsclown: I bet the same cucks who say shit like this will bend once Goldstein tells them to sell their toddlers to troons.
Synagogue of Satan (saturn) all day.

Nothing wrong with this guys, stop being bestial-phobic bigots. Let’s all be tolerant and accepting, yay!

How far can human depravity go, soon they will legalize sexual abuse of children by faggots.

However, while humans having sex with animals is now allowable, animals having sex with each other is now officially regulated. Another section of Spain's Animal Welfare Law mandates that if a dog becomes pregnant without a breeder's license, the owner can be fined up to 200,000 euros. Also, if someone kills a rat in their house they can be fined 50,000 euros and can be imprisoned for up to a year and half. A year and a half in prison for killing a rat in your home! And all this is done in the name of the 2030 agenda I guess the planet is saved now!

Let's be honest, if a MAN has sex with an animal they'll call it "rape" and "animal abuse", when a toilet does it they will accept it.

Plenty of White men from France, Portugal, and Italy go to Spain, do these brown toilets really lack White dick that much that they need doggy dick?

I really hate my country. S...pain.

Expected, the next thing will be polygamy

LGBT community is disgusting as fuck. They have no moral compass and easily give in to their sexual desires. Zoophile my ass. Gender spectrum is massive bullshit cope. Don't fucking touch the animals you sick fucks.

No respect to any person who make gender and sexuality their whole personality. Vile filthy creatures all they think about is nothing but sex gender sex gender. Holy fucking shit.

went from richest country in the world in the1800s to fucking animals in the 2000s :bigbrain:

Pedophilia is the next step, I'm afraid. Everything else these degenerates want is already legal.

let the dogpill begin

Lifefuel for white foids

Peak clown world.

Reminder that Spain is a feminist and globohomo shit hole.

Spanish foids rejoicing right now

Fuckin' spics, latino cucks, when will they all fucking die?

american psycho film GIF by hoppip

Over for spanishcels n shiet, mang

Germoney > Spanish cucks. Germans are richer better looking and now less degenerate. Beyond over for these Mediterranean Hobos

Spanish foids rejoicing right now
Finally they can openly have public sex with animals on Spanish beaches

Spanish foids would have gangbangs with dogs, horses, donkeys, fish, frogs, geese, eels, camels, swans,pigs etc etc

spain niggas went from francisco franco to fucking dogs in 48 years

The fact my ancestors are from here is fucking pathetic. Of course my mom's people are braindead

How far can human depravity go, soon they will legalize sexual abuse of children by faggots.
But not straight relationships between teenage females and adult men.

We're truly treading dangerous ground, our world won't last long

Disgusting fucks. They’d better not cross my path!

But not straight relationships between teenage females and adult men.
Ummm… no….. those are legal.

In Germany a 14 year old and an adult can do it in bed (have a relationship). In most of Europe it’s „16 and Adult“…. (This is called the age of consent, See link below. There’s no age limit upwards or age difference limit

Kinda reminds me of this one scene from castlevania anime were a vampire call men "dog fuckers"