Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Soyslopmaxxing on lunch break rn

all this time

all this time

B.U.L.L
★★
Closest shit here is mcdoanlds so I took the soysloppill and got a salad with the new McFlurry , good cope but turns me into a high e ogre, also large Diet Coke maxxed

Trust me man you don’t wanna eat that poison the kikes made to keep people stupid and unhealthy. Dont be like the pack and eat sheep food

you're paying jew to ruin your health

Trust me man you don’t wanna eat that poison the kikes made to keep people stupid and unhealthy. Dont be like the pack and eat sheep food
I usually don’t but it’s hard to get cals in by just grocery shopping for me, I like to throw a quick 1k cals with some of this slop lol

This is the way to go, it's too fucking cold for a Mcflurry down here but I shall wait for summer, just been downing big macs frequently and feel really shit, I gotta cut back on the slop
Nah man don’t cut the slop, also I usually go double qtr pounder for the protein and decent macros(macros coper), Big Mac doenst fill me up tbh, im a slop connoisseur so I like to throw nuggets too with fish fillet and two double qtr meals large, maybe throw a macchiato to caffeine maxx

All big name fast food is goyslop

new mcflurry should be a permanent flavor

Sounds good yeah, only problem is nuggets be fucking expensive and there's no fish selection in the McDonald's nearby, I'd have to travel far to taste some of that goyslop. I normally just down 2 big macs in one go with an extra side of fries, McDonald'smaxxing is one of my favorite copes ngl, I also love the Mcfizz drinks(watermelon is goated)
Ye tbh, im always app maxxing so I get the 20% discount deal everytime

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back