Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Soys on Reddit freaking about the leaked document stating that Roe vs Wade will be overturned.

They should make sperm banks illegal next.

They should really REALLY make gay marriage illegal again.

Finally something based happened in JewSA :feelsdevil:

I have no idea what's going on :feelswhere:

Most redditers are trannies and incels anyway, not like banning abortion is gonna force them to be parents

Most redditers are trannies and incels anyway, not like banning abortion is gonna force them to be parents
They are soy drinking simps getting outraged on behalf of roasties they orbit on social media.
Somehow even worse than roasties getting outraged at it.

Ahahaha! Sluts are losing their goddamned degenerate cock sucking minds that they can't murder their own children anymore :feelshaha:

This is the start of the course correction for society healing again.

They should make sperm banks illegal next.
They should really REALLY make gay marriage illegal again.
With these two as well, we may start seeing a real positive change in the generations to come.

Throw in all of the bullshit surrounding trannies and we're off to a very strong start.

add death penalty for pedos

n...NOOOOOOOOOOO NO I NEED MY ABORTIONS NO YOU'RE ALL SEXISTS NOOO:soy::soy::foidSoy:

n...NOOOOOOOOOOO NO I NEED MY ABORTIONS NO YOU'RE ALL SEXISTS NOOO:soy::soy::foidSoy:
Honestly, whores should stop whoring around if they don't want to get pregnant.

It's not forced birth when you choose to have consensual sex knowing you didn't take contraceptives beforehand.