Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soymen language

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
Not so sure where put this. Here or off topic, but never mind.
To you which reddit phrase is most soyish ?

I'l start

''How dare you!''

''My SO''

Also noticed that they also use a lot capslock, like they want to show that they're screaming.

"YIKES"

"HUBBY"

"THE WIFE said"

"Who hurt you"

"Let's unpack this"

Last edited:
"_____ IS DISGUSTING"

"Thanks for the Gold kind stranger" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Wow, that's some wholesome unpacking my kind strangerino!! Glug, glug, glug, electronic boogaloo!!! Gadzoooks!!! Chungus keanuuuuuu!!!! Keanu so awesome, ikr? Elon Musk Chonk!!!

Edit: Katching!!! Thanks unknown frienderino for your golderino!!!

Edit 2: Big keanu 100 wholesome doggo pupper chonker glomp OwO uWu daddy sissy bussy cuck elon musk BBC HRT egg_irl stunning brave strangerino chud nazi bigot furbaby Funko Pop (TM) incel marvel mandalorian clitty chungus

Edit 3: Oh my excusez-moi I dropped the soy glug glug glug glug slurp

YIKESSERINO

HOLY X BATMAN

YTA

'Wholesome'

'Nice'; said after super funny numbers of 69 and 420

etc etc... I hate soy speak so much
Wow, that's some wholesome unpacking my kind strangerino!! Glug, glug, glug, electronic boogaloo!!! Gadzoooks!!! Chungus keanuuuuuu!!!! Keanu so awesome, ikr? Elon Musk Chonk!!!

Edit 2: Big keanu 100 wholesome doggo pupper chonker glomp OwO uWu daddy sissy bussy cuck elon musk BBC HRT egg_irl stunning brave strangerino chud nazi bigot furbaby Funko Pop (TM) incel marvel mandalorian clitty chungus

Reading this give me brain damage thank you very much 10/10

Reading this give me brain damage thank you very much 10/10

That's so wholesome!!!! Absolute unit.

701.jpg

Also noticed that they obsses over keanu...i loved matrix and now due to their posts when i will watch matrix or some other movie with him i will reminded about them.

"my wife's boyfriend"
full

Not so sure where put this. Here or off topic, but never mind.
To you which reddit phrase is most soyish ?

I'l start

''How dare you!''

''My SO''

Also noticed that they also use a lot capslock, like they want to show that they're screaming.

Mods pin this

Also the word "Significant Other" is so cucked. That woman is your property dammit.

Also noticed that they obsses over keanu...i loved matrix and now due to their posts when i will watch matrix or some other movie with him i will reminded about them.
Chungus Keanu so awesoooome!!!! Chonk!!!

1. Edgy
2. Fiancé (also French origin, and it’s most cucked language in the world)
3. Yikes
4. Any metaphorical way of speaking like “there is a plenty of fish in the ocean” when it’s much easier to say the phrase in the direct meaning, I really want to punch faces for this
5. “Gender gap” is real
6. Love yourself
7. Everyone is special
8. My best friend (addressed to foids)
Also, talking too much about Starwars too much and quoting it very often

Last edited:
If you say something even slightly controversial they will respond with /r/iamverybadass. If you say anything that's questioning their consoomer NPC mindset it's usually /r/im14andthisisdeep.

r/[relevant sub to insult someone]

Edit: [rambling justification that nobody asked for]

If you say something even slightly controversial they will respond with /r/iamverybadass. If you say anything that's questioning their consoomer NPC mindset it's usually /r/im14andthisisdeep.

Also r/ThatHappened. Their typical response whenever they are confronted with stories that don't benefit their world view. They accuse you of lying and call everyone that believes you gullible, while they swallow every retarded fanfiction that supports their narrative with glee.

r/[relevant sub to insult someone]

Edit: [rambling justification that nobody asked for]

This. Soys also like to ignore the shady sides of their soul and always like to claim the moral high-ground for themselves. They have no self-awareness. They scream out in pain as they attack you. Soys are malign, petty, vindicative and outwardly aggressive while accusing everyone of being these things. But they are also cowardly evertebrates that are incabable of doing something without knowing that someone backs them. They can't even acknowledge the fact that their bullying gives them pleasure, so they present the victim as the perpetrator/aggressor. Their method of attack can be classified as crybullying. Sometimes they also believe their own lies. Therefore soys incorporate a fusion of the worst aspects of female and male nature. They are hyperaggressive (traditionally male) and cowardly, looking for approval and sneaky in their attempts to destroy things they hate (traditionally female).

"_____ IS DISGUSTING"

female).

Also r/ThatHappened. Their typical response whenever they are confronted with stories that don't benefit their world view. They accuse you of lying and call everyone that believes you gullible, while they swallow every retarded fanfiction that supports their narrative with glee.

Upsoy for a fellow DeutschCel. Traurig, dass alle deutschen Redditor auf /r/de inzwischen ebenfalls linksliberale progressive LGBTQ-unterstützende Schwarmdenker sind, mit denen man unmöglich diskutieren kann.

"Thanks for the gold kind stranger"
"happy cake day!"
Muhh diversity,gay pride and womens rights :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
"my wife...:soy:'

Upsoy for a fellow DeutschCel. Traurig, dass alle deutschen Redditor auf /r/de inzwischen ebenfalls linksliberale progressive LGBTQ-unterstützende Schwarmdenker sind, mit denen man unmöglich diskutieren kann.
Ehre. Reddit ist halt einfach unabhängig von der jeweiligen Sprache ein Sauhaufen, aber deutsche Subreddits sind selbstverständlich nochmals besondere Enklaven der geistigen Degeneration. Vollkommen durchsetzt von Selbstbeweihräucherung, wechselseitiger Arschkriecherei, Humor auf Grundschulniveau und der festen Überzeugung, auf der richtigen Seite zu stehen. Kann man sich einfach nicht antun.

1. Edgy
2. Fiancé (also French origin, and it’s most cucked language in the world)
3. Yikes
4. Any metaphorical way of speaking like “there is a plenty of fish in the ocean” when it’s much easier to say the phrase in the direct meaning, I really want to punch faces for this
5. “Gender gap” is real
6. Love yourself
7. Everyone is special
8. My best friend (addressed to foids)
Also, talking too much about Starwars too much and quoting it very often
French got Giga cucked by germans in WW2 . I mean even to this day in my country historical-militaristic normies laugh from their cowardly ( tho my country never surrender and got completly destroyed )

YIKES SWEATY INTENSIFIES

o_O

Who hurt you sweaty????

It's a stupid language just like we use

T
H
I
S
I HATE THAT SHIT SO FUCKING MUCH ITS UNREAL
Same, it's like everyone knows what it means and they fear using it in even non insulting manner. While blacks keep calling themselves nigger.

''Fuck Cancer'' another one

Big yikes from me

"You should watch more movies with strong female protagonist, and just maybe you'll get noticed by her, sweaty" :soy: