Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy soycuck sez: Grow tf up!!!1

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/18rm4k5/grow_tf_up/

"To all the proclaimed “incels” :

I’m a 34 year old millennial and have recently started to hear about the term incel. Back in my youth we have never, ever ever and I mean never have had any of these ridiculous movements or revolutions.

Just wanted to tell anyone that’s a part of this movement weather you are an incel or are bashing incels (some people are truly disabled and can’t have sex),

To please grow up. In this day and age in the western world, our population is filled with people in their 20s that still act like little girls and little boys.

In my time, we older millennials have never had such nonsense going on. We found our mates easy weather online dating or in person even if we were at our lowest points in life. Hell, I got married and splitting up with my wife with an 8 month old baby and I take it like a man with the decision I made.

Ate some of these “incels” out there are lazy to find the person of their dreams and need a little therapy?

Social media has ruined this society, and turned young men and women, into frustrated boys and girls.

I see fat ugly fucks with supermodels all of the time. It has nothing to do with your looks- it has something to do with your attitude.

Can someone tell me what is wrong with today’s society?"

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

how can i grow up if i never had the sexual experiences of an adult?

I’m a 34 year old millennial and have recently started to hear about the term incel. Back in my youth we have never, ever ever and I mean never have had any of these ridiculous movements or revolutions.

Just wanted to tell anyone that’s a part of this movement weather you are an incel or are bashing incels (some people are truly disabled and can’t have sex),

To please grow up. In this day and age in the western world, our population is filled with people in their 20s that still act like little girls and little boys.

In my time, we older millennials have never had such nonsense going on. We found our mates easy weather online dating or in person even if we were at our lowest points in life. Hell, I got married and splitting up with my wife with an 8 month old baby and I take it like a man with the decision I made.

Ate some of these “incels” out there are lazy to find the person of their dreams and need a little therapy?

Social media has ruined this society, and turned young men and women, into frustrated boys and girls.

I see fat ugly fucks with supermodels all of the time. It has nothing to do with your looks- it has something to do with your attitude.

But back in my days

Yes goy, no sex for you just wageslave.

So being ostracized is just a case of immaturity?

great more retarddit but social media is shit

As a millennial myself I am truly disgusted with my generation and the lack of empathy, Some of us had towards zoomers and alpha. But I come from a time where social media wasn't a thing, so not being either a T. V watching Wigger or some stereotypical jock Chad or being a nerd ( pre autistic age outcasts) was pretty much The only choices you had for social clicks. The internet has entirely changed this. And that is for the better because people can meet. People similar to them and discuss things which scares the crap out of the mainstream society, especially the older generations. This includes my generation as well. I may be a millennial but I am a zoomer at heart.

In my case, I can't grow up because I wasn't raised.

Like I’m gonna take advice from the guys raising iPad kids. lol fuck you and your roastie baby mama

This is neither a movement nor a revolution

iahtetshiworld niggers

I WANT OT BEN OFF

I WANT TO LOG OUT OF THIS WORLD SD
GKASEPGRASJEGPASGNAKGJADGPADGGAO[IGA[HIGA[HUGAERO[UGARGA[IHRGAP[IJGA

ASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I HAVE 0 FRIDENDS EVERYBIDY HATES ME WHY I LIVE

WHY I LIVE

WEFGIJTAOPYUI,RWEPOUI5[ROUERAJRTRKKAJRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

80f