Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soyciety's whore defense patrol

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Likes enjoying coffee with milf.
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhc_Ds85lG0

So this scene is from an Italian movie 'Malena' which is basically about a whory foid who is fantasized by a nutcase teenage soycuck, and in the following scene this whore is being taken advantage of by a smart and clever lawyer ,as that is exactly the way it should be , because every free independent woman is a whore with a price that is sometimes just a little higher than prostitutes. But, look at the idiots in the comments of the video seething because she was taken advantage by an ugly man jfl :feelskek:
Mal

I can't stand these kinds anymore! I think it has gotten worse recently. Men are so desparate for pussy, they are literally idolising women to get some beef.

Last edited:
I fucking hate soy knights

I can't stand these kinds anymore! I think it has gotten worse recently. Man are so desparate for pussy, they are literally idolising women to get some beef.
They are doing more than worshipping . Soy males are basically puritanical devotees of their female dieties who fulfills every whims of their degenerate diety