Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Soyciety actually wants you to rope

evilguy

evilguy

Recruit
★★
I know this is actually exceedingly obvious, but I felt the need to mention it to help spark some discussion about it. Soyciety actually hates you, and expects you to rope. They hope you do! Roasties hate looking (let alone even interacting) with you! Soyciety is actively trying to kill you, but they can't do it directly, so they are trying to coerce you into it. They will act all like "Oh no! Don't off yourself, everyone will miss you! You still have life ahead of you!" until they straight up admit they want you dead.

To coerce you to kill yourself, we have prison. Prison is notorious for being a fate worse than death. Yeah, maybe if you only have to spend 2 years in hell, it will still be terrible, but at least you have life after those 2 years to potentially try to restore yourself. Oh wait, you won't be in there for only 2 years, the minimum sentence is 5 years! 5 years is already too long. By then, soyciety will already be so far ahead, and you will be so out-of-the-loop on literally everything! And 5 years is not just a long time outside, it's forever hell in prison! You will go insane before those 5 years are up and will likely never be in any condition to ever be a functioning human being again. Your mind has rotted so much, you would be better off roping, and this time, soyciety will make no attempt to stop you.
And that's only 5 years!

Guess what, that's only the minimum! Prison sentences can also be 20 years, or even be a life sentence. Why do we even have a life sentence honestly? Remember how those people said "You have so much to live for!", well they are obviously full of crap! Thanks to prison being so long and so awful, you will have nothing. If you are receiving a life sentence, there is no point in living anymore, as soyciety is actively preventing you from doing that at all! You may as well go ER in prison, as there is realistically no way to punish you any more!

"Alright, but you must actually be a criminal to get sent to prison! I am a decent enough person to where I would never stoop so low as to commit those atrocities myself, so I have nothing to fear!" Well, unfortunately, there is still a low chance you could instead be accused of a crime like sexual assault! Sexual Assault is notoriously difficult to refute in court, as that crime is actually one judges prefer to use "guilty until proven innocent". You may not have actually sexually assaulted (or hell, you may never have even been in the same country as) the roastie who accused you, but it doesn't matter if you cannot prove you are innocent, which is surprisingly hard to do. So naturally you will get a fate worse than death unless you bow down to the roastie's wish for you to rope!

Rape accusations at this point are now a full-on weapon the foids can use to literally kill us! :shock: We are literally in danger! People keep telling me this is a conspiracy theory, but its not! :worryfeels: You better have a lot of money saved for a hitman, as you may need to help the roastie pin the target on you! Sorry you can't live life normally, roasties need a way to kill us incels!

I once tried to tell a few people about this, and they think I am crazy and need to be sent to a mental institution! Like, how is that going to help?

Not only that, but also soyciety is discriminating against us in other ways. These other ways can be considered Ragefuel, but aren't Suicidefuel enough to be mentioned in this already long thread.

All thanks to the struggles of getting soyciety to see us as human.

Prison/ Law is the barrier preventing you to do what you want in the First place.

Only certain people and Woman can have fun in this Shit , the Rest ist kept docile and watches while suffering

See u on IT later

Gigabased and 100% fact. By roping you are letting the Roastie and Incelhaters win. At least do something worthwhile with your life before throwing it away.

Take a couple of Inceliphobes (which is just another form of Racism) back to the Multimillion dollar Incel Mansion and Throw them into a vat of burning acid, or skin them alive and pour some boiling water on them. Put some work in for the cause :feelsaww: (in the game Dungeons and Dragons of course)

Last edited:
I know this is actually exceedingly obvious, but I felt the need to mention it to help spark some discussion about it. Soyciety actually hates you, and expects you to rope. They hope you do! Roasties hate looking (let alone even interacting) with you! Soyciety is actively trying to kill you, but they can't do it directly, so they are trying to coerce you into it. They will act all like "Oh no! Don't off yourself, everyone will miss you! You still have life ahead of you!" until they straight up admit they want you dead.
No one gives a fuck about you or me, honestly. Society just wants you to work and be a positive contribution.
To coerce you to kill yourself, we have prison. Prison is notorious for being a fate worse than death. Yeah, maybe if you only have to spend 2 years in hell, it will still be terrible, but at least you have life after those 2 years to potentially try to restore yourself. Oh wait, you won't be in there for only 2 years, the minimum sentence is 5 years! 5 years is already too long. By then, soyciety will already be so far ahead, and you will be so out-of-the-loop on literally everything! And 5 years is not just a long time outside, it's forever hell in prison! You will go insane before those 5 years are up and will likely never be in any condition to ever be a functioning human being again. Your mind has rotted so much, you would be better off roping, and this time, soyciety will make no attempt to stop you.
And that's only 5 years!
Given you were a criminal, you are supposed to have less privileges and chances than the rest. But if you work hard, you can still have a good and happy life... as long you have (or get) someone in your life: a wife that loves and support you, some kids, both...
Guess what, that's only the minimum! Prison sentences can also be 20 years, or even be a life sentence. Why do we even have a life sentence honestly? Remember how those people said "You have so much to live for!", well they are obviously full of crap! Thanks to prison being so long and so awful, you will have nothing. If you are receiving a life sentence, there is no point in living anymore, as soyciety is actively preventing you from doing that at all! You may as well go ER in prison, as there is realistically no way to punish you any more!
"...well they are obviously full of crap"
"Alright, but you must actually be a criminal to get sent to prison! I am a decent enough person to where I would never stoop so low as to commit those atrocities myself, so I have nothing to fear!" Well, unfortunately, there is still a low chance you could instead be accused of a crime like sexual assault! Sexual Assault is notoriously difficult to refute in court, as that crime is actually one judges prefer to use "guilty until proven innocent". You may not have actually sexually assaulted (or hell, you may never have even been in the same country as) the roastie who accused you, but it doesn't matter if you cannot prove you are innocent, which is surprisingly hard to do. So naturally you will get a fate worse than death unless you bow down to the roastie's wish for you to rope!
You are getting way too paranoid about this
Rape accusations at this point are now a full-on weapon the foids can use to literally kill us! :shock: We are literally in danger! People keep telling me this is a conspiracy theory, but its not! :worryfeels: You better have a lot of money saved for a hitman, as you may need to help the roastie pin the target on you! Sorry you can't live life normally, roasties need a way to kill us incels!
Incels should not approach roasties... As a general rule of thumb, you should never bother people (that dont want to be bothered).
I once tried to tell a few people about this, and they think I am crazy and need to be sent to a mental institution! Like, how is that going to help?
You actually sound a little crazy (no offense)... In reality, you have some valid points, but you're overreacting compared to what is the norm.
Not only that, but also soyciety is discriminating against us in other ways. These other ways can be considered Ragefuel, but aren't Suicidefuel enough to be mentioned in this already long thread.
Nature isn't fair, society even less. Hopefully someday we can make it better, but till then, we need to accept life for what it is and live accordingly.

Last edited:
No one gives a fuck about you or me, honestly. Society just wants you to work and be a positive contribution.
If soyciety doesn't care about low status non chads, then we shouldn't contribute to it or pay taxes to fund its degeneracy.

If soyciety doesn't care about low status non chads, then we shouldn't contribute to it or pay taxes to fund its degeneracy.
Moreover we should do as much as we can to fuck "society" over. In bathrooms, I'm the guy that pisses on walls. I skip lines and fart on children at WalMart. I say subtle things in conversation to make people depressed too. Those are the legal things!

Moreover we should do as much as we can to fuck "society" over. In bathrooms, I'm the guy that pisses on walls. I skip lines and fart on children at WalMart. I say subtle things in conversation to make people depressed too. Those are the legal things!
You're doing God's work. If all incels did this degeneracy would end overnight. We need to actively push back against our cucked soyciety, or things won't change.