Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soyboy trait: You like wearing a (covid) mask

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I know I'm ugly and that people are disgusted by my presence but I don't care anymore and wearing a mask doesn't make me feel safer or less anxious, it's just annoying. If you like wearing a mask I'm sorry to tell you the bad news but you have more in common with reddit soyboys (the reddit hivemind LOVES wearing masks) than with the rest of us. Next step is wearing a "trust the SCIENCE" t-shirt and harassing unmasked people on the street calling them Karens or conspiracy theorists.

I wear a mask when I walk around areas people might recognize me in. Worst fear. All the kids from my old school are either wannabe roadmen or rich entitled brats. So you can see why I do wear one. - I did wear one before the pandemic too.

Don't care about covid, I've gotten it before and it wasn't that bad and if I get it again and die then I'll be happy. Doesn't affect me either way.

It's not a soyboy trait, it's a truecel trait. I don't give a fuck how many people call me a sheep because I'm not wearing it as a safeguard against covid, I'm wearing it to hide my ugly face.

Based and flupilled. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I'm wearing it to hide my ugly face.
Ah yeah. And how's that going for ya? Are the foids treating you any better when part of your face is covered? Or can they still tell you're subhuman from what's not?

It's not a soyboy trait, it's a truecel trait. I don't give a fuck how many people call me a sheep because I'm not wearing it as a safeguard against covid, I'm wearing it to hide my ugly face.

MASKS?? NAH IM GOOD BRO

MY ROIDER PSYCHOSIS PROTECTS AGAINST ALL PHYSICAL AND INTERDIMENSIONAL [UWSL]THREATS[/UWSL]

Tbh id wear a full face helmet like in FO:NV if i could

I quite enjoyed wearing it last winter because it helped to keep me warm, but I stopped maskmaxxing earlier this year because I was tired of it.

they are reinstituting mask mandate in my country, fugg it

I wear it to hide my face

It works too because when I had the mask up there was no reaction from women but when it got knocked down someone was disgusted at my face

I know I'm ugly and that people are disgusted by my presence but I don't care anymore and wearing a mask doesn't make me feel safer or less anxious, it's just annoying. If you like wearing a mask I'm sorry to tell you the bad news but you have more in common with reddit soyboys (the reddit hivemind LOVES wearing masks) than with the rest of us. Next step is wearing a "trust the SCIENCE" t-shirt and harassing unmasked people on the street calling them Karens or conspiracy theorists.
You wear corona masks because you are scared. I wear corona masks because I’m ugly. We are not the same.

You wear corona masks because you are scared. I wear corona masks because I’m ugly. We are not the same.
I'm not scared of covid but I don't want to be filmed and posted on youtube by some soyboy or getting a fine for not wearing a mask, that's the only reason I wear it. I already know I'm ugly :feelsjuice:

Man you really have problems, get a life Bro.
If you like wearing a mask I'm sorry to tell you the bad news but you have more in common with reddit soyboys (the reddit hivemind LOVES wearing masks) than with the rest of us.
So if I like eating pizza and Reddit users like it too that makes me a soyboy, right?

Ah yeah. And how's that going for ya? Are the foids treating you any better when part of your face is covered? Or can they still tell you're subhuman from what's not?

probably yes, it's a measure to prevent people from mistreating you because of your physical appearance.

I'm not scared of covid but I don't want to be filmed and posted on youtube by some soyboy or getting a fine for not wearing a mask, that's the only reason I wear it. I already know I'm ugly :feelsjuice:
I don’t think you have to wear it here anymore, but some businesses that are really big make you wear them for obvious reasons. I don’t want to be hated for being ugly so that’s why I keep the mask on.

probably yes, it's a measure to prevent people from mistreating you because of your physical appearance.
That's bs. People, and especially women, haven't been treating me any better with my face covered.

Only a true subhuman enjoys being a covidiot.