Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

soyboy moron picks up anime girls and cloud

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMt5291POYE

Why is this shit encouraged in gaming? This wasn't even in the fucking original apparently, so why add it? God. I swear to Christ every single fucker who likes and enjoys these types of games is deep down the biggest simp lookist fag going. Actually enraging to see. And all the comments, "I would buy Tifa a car." What a fucking mong.

I must be a huge slayer then because I ended up marrying a femoid in a single player video game and the marriage was non-betabux.

Last edited:
[UWSL]Tifa: "Sorry about that"[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Me: "No... Thank you!"[/UWSL]

In gta san andreas I had 6 girlfriends and with my pimping level maxxed out prostitutes pay me to have sex with them.

Look at those genetic jackhammers. I genuinely believe I would never get depressed if I looked like any mainline Final Fantasy protag. I'd always be excited about life, having fun and living in the moment. I wouldn't be able to keep up the broody sadboi act with a 10/10 face, perfect hair, perfect frame and godlike muscle insertions. I swear to God, I'd be the most narcy annoying faggot on the planet.

tumblr_m7235uTiez1ruq6leo1_500.gif

When I respawn as a gigachad CRISPR baby in my next life, it's over for you niggas.

wtf is that piece of shit game? looks like a 3d hentai animation. who plays that fucking shit?
Look at those genetic jackhammers. I genuinely believe I would never get depressed if I looked like any mainline Final Fantasy protag. I'd always be excited about life, having fun and living in the moment. I wouldn't be able to keep up the broody sadboi act with a 10/10 face, perfect hair, perfect frame and godlike muscle insertions. I swear to God, I'd be the most narcy annoying faggot on the planet.

tumblr_m7235uTiez1ruq6leo1_500.gif

When I respawn as a gigachad CRISPR baby in my next life, it's over for you niggas.
that guy looks like a fucking gay twink

OIP.K35qIFCFy7sTo-DlUaenbgHaET

this is what a real ideal man looks like

I just realized Cloud is white and Tifa is a noodle :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Jfl ricecels why you do this

that guy looks like a fucking gay twink

OIP.K35qIFCFy7sTo-DlUaenbgHaET

this is what a real ideal man looks like
I don't see the difference. They both look like sissy twinks to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If I tried to place Eren on this chart, he'd land somewhere in the bottom left corner.

Tumblr p6nbo7xwYL1qdp578o1 500

Last edited: