Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soyboy Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
ProfileIcon qb1rwihb7qp71

"Defending muh wimerinos online will make all kweens wet af". Sure soylet, bitches from all over the world drool as soon as they see you.

Those abomination insult you online btw (IT). At least 50% our userbase mog this guy.

@Mainländer

who is this faggot

View attachment 507366

"Defending muh wimerinos online will make all kweens wet af". Sure soylet, bitches from all over the world drool as soon as they see you.

Those abomination insult you online btw (IT). At least 50% our userbase mog this guy.

@Mainländer
If he isn't >190cm it's over for him (in Western EuRope and AmERica), subpar hair/chin/eye area, only the blue eyes are redeemable, a slightly better looking/more groomed/skinnier version of Eggie.
Btw: Getting fucked by or fucking other men doesn't count as ascending. So much for r/Cucktear(s) not being incels.

not even white and colored eyes can save this faggot
This nigga has bitch tits, a receding hairline and a lazy eye. I mog him to a different dimension
If he isn't >190cm it's over for him (in Western EuRope and AmERica), subpar hair/chin/eye area, only the blue eyes are redeemable, a slightly better looking/more groomed/skinnier version of Eggie.
Btw: Getting fucked by or fucking other men doesn't count as ascending. So much for r/Cucktear(s) not being incels.
Blue eyes are worthless in euROPE

Princesskitty

our looksmatches calling us incels lmfao, cucked world

Looks uncannily like chipsa, a streamer who has a hot gf and is very successful

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Holy shit, check out the comments
LOL retards supporting his shit form, I hope this guy breaks his spine next time he uses that form.

Look at how he copes when someone tells him he's not chad :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I saw this guys profile. Why is he absolutely obsessed with this forum? You know he's unintentionally absorbing the blackpill but refusing to accept it JFL. He must compare stuff to his past and think "no that can't be right bcuz muh inkwells"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/chadsriseup/comments/gu72z4/my_first_attempt_at_lifting_100lbs/

No he doesn't.

Chad? :feelshaha:. He's a low T cuck that loves to post on cuckit
Even i do:lul:
LOL retards supporting his shit form, I hope this guy breaks his spine next time he uses that form.
View attachment 507373
Look at how he copes when someone tells him he's not chad :feelshaha:
Screenshot 20211013 1831542
Screenshot 20211013 1831242

This guy looks older as well. Mid to late twenties? Idk how it's possible to be bluepilled at that stage in life when you look like that. He MUST also have actual mental disabilities

Chad jfl:feelskek::feelskek:. This guy has 0 bone mass and shitty feminine forehead + aspie eyes. He mogs me tho, but only because he's white.

Do you think his constant social proof bum licking ever got him laid ?

What a coper. Can barely lift 45kg and he blames it on just starting with the gym. Nigga if you start working out you should be able to hit 100kg within a month.
Every man should be able to deadlift 100kg without even working out

Most guys I know started around 50 to 80kg. I started with 60kg, but it was too easy so moved up to 80kg by my second workout. I think it took me 4-5 workout sessions to get to 100kg. After 130kg is where the real struggle began for me personally. I had a friend who could barely life 40kg too. Starting with 100kg on your first workout session is retarded, unless you have really good genetics.
Most niggas I know started with 80-90kg

Most guys I know started around 50 to 80kg. I started with 60kg, but it was too easy so moved up to 80kg by my second workout. I think it took me 4-5 workout sessions to get to 100kg. After 130kg is where the real struggle began for me personally. I had a friend who could barely life 40kg too. Starting with 100kg on your first workout session is retarded, unless you have really good genetics.
How long have you been working out

Where is the chad?

This guy looks like those puppet dolls with those weird eyes

Zman, if you’re reading this… please work on your form, you could hurt yourself. The bar should be by your shoes and will roll up your shins. Watch AthleanX for more advice, it’s hard to explain. Also don’t have multiple small plates on each end.

Alot of 'chads' today are soyboys yes

sad but true

Zman, if you’re reading this… please work on your form, you could hurt yourself. The bar should be by your shoes and will roll up your shins. Watch AthleanX for more advice, it’s hard to explain. Also don’t have multiple small plates on each end.
Cuck for giving your enemies advice

Fat fuck looks like an uglier male version of Angela Merkel. Never began for this bloated cuck.

Do not give enemies advice