Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
Why do they put the soy meme and say nothing about cow's milk? It seems at least to a layman like me that he should have much more estrogen and other hormones than those who drink soy.

20180928 230125

Cow milk is full of fat and protein which is good for T and muscle mass growth in the long run, so no. If you have low T it's not because of cow milk. In fact it should have the reversed effect JFL.

Why do they put the soy meme and say nothing about cow's milk? It seems at least to a layman like me that he should have much more estrogen and other hormones than those who drink soy.
It's because people view veganism as effeminate and soy is associated with veganism as a replacement for dairy.

Cow milk is full of fat and protein which is good for T and muscle mass growth in the long run, so no. If you have low T it's not because of cow milk. In fact it should have the reversed effect JFL.

It may be but on soy is a meme and I still think that a cow's milk is still more estrogenizing compared to a plant.