Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soy trait: not fantasizing about women who you respect

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
When I was young I used to make it a point to not fantasize about girls I liked. Like not picturing them naked or imagining doing sexual acts to them. I felt uncomfortable thinking of the girls I really liked that way because I felt it was disrespectful. When I would jerk off I wouldn't think about my crushes, I would think about other girls I found physically attractive.

Thats wholesome ngl.

I masturbated to the thought of banging every girl in my class (there were no uggos in my grade).

I did the same thing. Didn't want to have impure thoughts about a girl I thought was pure. Turns out I was too innocent

I did the same thing. Didn't want to have impure thoughts about a girl I thought was pure. Turns out I was too innocent
Turns out they were already getting railed by the high school football team since middle school. :feelsrope:

I've literally jacked off to my oneitis more than a thousand times over the past two years. I hate myself

Turns out they were already getting railed by the high school football team since middle school. :feelsrope:
Jfl I was too dumb to notice back then

you won't believe it but I heard a woman unironically stating that men should ask consent before fapping to her.

Same here. I don't have a reason for it, there are just a handful of foids that I won't us as fap material because of the way I see them.

respecting women jfl :soy: :soy: :soy:

i did the same thing tbh

While you abstained from tainting your crush with impure dreams, she has not restrained her body from being tarnished by football teams.

As you try to block out your carnal need, she tells Chad to pull out and shower her face in seed.

Feeling guilty you decided to go on nofap, feeling flirty she decided to go on tinder app.

JFL the most cucked thing I've heard!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Not fantasizing about women = idealize them = becoming cuck and simp = no sex ever. If your libido is so low that you can't even think of banging an adult fertile woman it's time to check your hormone level or question your sexuality.
I masturbated to the thought of banging every girl in my class (there were no uggos in my grade).
I used to do the same though there was a bunch of rather "modest" ones who didn't turn me at all. Until one day some of their body curves got sneakily exposed so I couldnt seat calmly and literally raced home to jack off loads and loads of semen at my willy's content. If some girl approached me during classes chances were that I'd masturbate the shit out of me over the next couple of days.

Last edited:
Also whiteknight stuffs

You can't fuck something you respect.

My thing is not fantasizing about women I don't respect. They aren't even worth my thoughts