Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy normies, gheesus

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
How in the hell is it possible to have such a soy feminine voice as a man? I was just browsing around youtube and this popped up in suggestions due to algorythms:
Search in youtube for: We Made Real-Scale Wings of Liberty and it is Awesome!

Im truly starting to doubt that NT normies have souls. They are just as zerg (appropriately): Units of the hive mind of the top chad. Same as women.

Last edited:
They say ants and fictional species like zerg have hive minds to hide the fact that all species do in various degrees.. I think only autists are the exception apart from chads of every race. Because we are so mixed and some form of genetic drive has kicked in that makes us the chads of our own little 1 man race. But NTs are still part of the swedish/russian/french/kurdish race etc and just simply NPC drones.

I wrote some days ago about the fact that if you have 50 peeps in ur upbringing extended family/friends etc, only you and 1 more tops have autism (if u do), that means the rest are just extension drones to your race´s top chad.