Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy NCAA Tournament in a few days

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
Now it seems most people in the US are doing brackets from grandma to Chad. There’s a college basketball tournament going on later this week where they play during the Chad weekend (Thursday to Sunday) and people make these picks as to who will win every round. I wouldn’t care if it hadn’t been shoved in my face during school and work. Chad probably can get half of the picks wrong and women would say they were inspired meanwhile an incel makes a near perfect bracket and he’d get called a loser for researching his picks. It’s also basically supporting Tyrones and Chads who are genetically superior along with fluky normies who get to live like Chads if they do well in the tourney. Fuck these rituals, at least the Chad Bowl is one day and everyone picks Brady, no obsession over it unless you’re a Bawston boy or :soy:.

lol @ cheering for (((sports)))

Lol at worshiping chads in sports.

ngl I kinda like basketball

ah, the chad weekend.

i hate basketball, one of my least favorite sports, march madness is so fucking gay