Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy soy is everything that is wrong in the chess community

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
9e6d08d1 dd13 49b9 8d0f edfbf386352c profile image 300x300

this soycuck and the likes of him that want to make grandmasters out of zoomers by teaching them "how to win in less than 10 moves" on tiktok (scholar's mate or icbm or some very very retarded level shit opening that every player with a single braincell can see 2 moves ahead) that way zoomers can play chess and win over other amateur zoomers in chess at parties to impress normies and foids with their sick moves that are dustfart.
now this guy is not just a problem for chess, he is a universal problem for all nerd/incel niche communities that would be better to gatekeep their shit but he would love make it worse just to get that clout and attention he needly wants. fucking punchable face faggot idc how high his elo. he's fucking cancer.

Last edited:
I hate how normies and soycucks are taking over all classic incel copes. Even chess now, JFL. I blame that Queen's Gambit show.

I got into chess right before that soy period. I used to watch the Saint louis chess club videos with the funny fat guy and the russian who looks like gru from despicable me.

Last edited:
Let us hang him by his neovagina :reeeeee: .

Could have stopped at soy is everything that is wrong.

Being a little bluepilled pussy leftist twink is not good in any circumstance

Arabs and Persians made a big mistakes sharing this game with the West

I blame that Queen's Gambit show.
I got into chess right before that soy period. I used to watch the Saint louis chess club videos with the funny fat guy and the russian who looks like gru from despicable me.
yes, I also noticed how chess channels didn't get views until they got to that period of post queen's gambit tiktok memes. current situation: fucking bad.

Arabs and Persians made a big mistakes sharing this game with the West
it was totally on arabs, persians and chinks tbh, silk road trades and arabian trades gave people an idea about the game, then you got persians (persians are known for 0 gatekeeping of their shit, see food history, use of saffron and caviar use for example)
had we gate-kept it, chess gms would be strictly from india, persia and arabia. but we didn't. ironically the nations that we gave chess to were the ones that destroyed our knowledge about them (hence arabs were not as big as other nations in chess due to lost manuscripts about chaturang)
currycels were based though. they still practiced it despite everything.

Last edited:
He's actually funny lol

i always thought that chess will be dominated by men that look masculine and wise, the same way philosophers looked with their big beards and moustaches but these guys are soy asf
of course his wife has to look like this.
JFL

View: https://imgur.com/a/36JRZdq

for some reason, the best whites that can pull jbw has to always looks soy maxxed asf

Could have stopped at soy is everything that is wrong.

Being a little bluepilled pussy leftist twink is not good in any circumstance
:society:

:feelsjuice: I hated how everyone jumped on Alejandro Ramirez without proper evidence

I'm sick of these zoomers trying to scholar's mate me thinking I'd fall for it as if I was born yesterday

The modern chess community is very soy, at least in the West.

Pity, there were some based chesscels back in the day.

"They're all weak, all women. They're stupid compared to men. They shouldn't play chess, you know. They're like beginners."
- Bobby Fischer.

I was decent at chess back in my youth. Not that good, but not that bad either.

I hate chess with a passion. Autistic crap that was long ago basically solved by computers.

In fact, I hate all nerd game cope like chess, risk, board games, etc. I can't believe how much of my youth my nerd friends wasted with this shit.

yeah unfortunately lotta cucks in it. Who was that guy, Alejandro Ramirez, he got accused by Shahade of assaulting her and everyone just believed her point blank

I have to disagree. Chess is a great cope. It's probably the only thing that gives me any real satisfaction. Virtually no luck is involved.

It's true that the chess culture these days is soy, but the rules are the same as they were 200 years ago. If you're playing against a communist with blue hair and a triple digit body count, the rules of the same. They can try bullshit meme strategies, but if you work hard you can defeat them.

It's not like that in real life. Real life gives unfair advantages to foids and other groups who are "oppressed".

But globo homo soyciety is relentless. Which means in the future, foids will get unfair advantages even in chess. Maybe they'll have their bishops replaced with queens.

I have to disagree. Chess is a great cope. It's probably the only thing that gives me any real satisfaction. Virtually no luck is involved.

It's true that the chess culture these days is soy, but the rules are the same as they were 200 years ago. If you're playing against a communist with blue hair and a triple digit body count, the rules of the same. They can try bullshit meme strategies, but if you work hard you can defeat them.

It's not like that in real life. Real life gives unfair advantages to foids and other groups who are "oppressed".

But globo homo soyciety is relentless. Which means in the future, foids will get unfair advantages even in chess. Maybe they'll have their bishops replaced with queens.
Been a hobby of mine off and on since 6th grade. Played on the chess team for a while in high school but got bored of it and didn't play again until fairly recently. Pretty fun game overall, especially to pwn n00bs at once you've gotten some experience.

Many non vidya games I find boring due to lack of skill or strategy involved but chess is an outlier in that, as you pointed out, it involves no luck or arbitrary circumstance providing one player with an advantage over the other.