Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy soy is everything that is wrong in the chess community

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
9e6d08d1 dd13 49b9 8d0f edfbf386352c profile image 300x300

this soycuck and the likes of him that want to make grandmasters out of zoomers by teaching them "how to win in less than 10 moves" on tiktok (scholar's mate or icbm or some very very retarded level shit opening that every player with a single braincell can see 2 moves ahead) that way zoomers can play chess and win over other amateur zoomers in chess at parties to impress normies and foids with their sick moves that are dustfart.
now this guy is not just a problem for chess, he is a universal problem for all nerd/incel niche communities that would be better to gatekeep their shit but he would love make it worse just to get that clout and attention he needly wants. fucking punchable face faggot idc how high his elo. he's fucking cancer.

Last edited:
PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

The Danny DeVito of Incels
★★★★★
I hate how normies and soycucks are taking over all classic incel copes. Even chess now, JFL. I blame that Queen's Gambit show.

Robb97

Robb97

Ratface Ogre
★★★★
I got into chess right before that soy period. I used to watch the Saint louis chess club videos with the funny fat guy and the russian who looks like gru from despicable me.

Last edited:
Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Could have stopped at soy is everything that is wrong.

Being a little bluepilled pussy leftist twink is not good in any circumstance

osman27

osman27

Commander
★★★★★
Arabs and Persians made a big mistakes sharing this game with the West

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I blame that Queen's Gambit show.
I got into chess right before that soy period. I used to watch the Saint louis chess club videos with the funny fat guy and the russian who looks like gru from despicable me.
yes, I also noticed how chess channels didn't get views until they got to that period of post queen's gambit tiktok memes. current situation: fucking bad.

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
Arabs and Persians made a big mistakes sharing this game with the West
it was totally on arabs, persians and chinks tbh, silk road trades and arabian trades gave people an idea about the game, then you got persians (persians are known for 0 gatekeeping of their shit, see food history, use of saffron and caviar use for example)
had we gate-kept it, chess gms would be strictly from india, persia and arabia. but we didn't. ironically the nations that we gave chess to were the ones that destroyed our knowledge about them (hence arabs were not as big as other nations in chess due to lost manuscripts about chaturang)
currycels were based though. they still practiced it despite everything.

Last edited:
Med Amine

Med Amine

Sand Maxxing
-
i always thought that chess will be dominated by men that look masculine and wise, the same way philosophers looked with their big beards and moustaches but these guys are soy asf
of course his wife has to look like this.
JFL

View: https://imgur.com/a/36JRZdq

for some reason, the best whites that can pull jbw has to always looks soy maxxed asf

asocialcel

asocialcel

Officer
★★★★★
:feelsjuice: I hated how everyone jumped on Alejandro Ramirez without proper evidence

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
★★★★★
I'm sick of these zoomers trying to scholar's mate me thinking I'd fall for it as if I was born yesterday