Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Soy is cope.

• Thread starter PluralSpaceRace
  • Start date
PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
I love the soyboi meme, but the truth is it's all cope. I've known 6 foot 4 vegan giga chad's who eat soy with every meal. Meanwhile people with test deficiency like me could eat free ranged bison meat for every meal and still have the test levels of a baby. It's all genetics. Diet doesn't matter. Chad could eat concentrated soy and plastic bpa burgers for every meal and still manly mog me, and any sub8

Giga soy, get a load of him inkwell! He will crush you!:soy:

Nutrition is cope unless you're malnourished, the soy estrogen thing is also just a meme. Should still avoid it because it's too much artificial shit in it

Cope, you can raise your T levels, get under a barbell.

Soy infers with your testo development but it doesn't turn Chad into Eugene.
I have never thought about the soy meme being a cope but what you're saying might be true to some degree. :soy: memes just stink of redpill.

Nutrition is cope unless you're malnourished, the soy estrogen thing is also just a meme. Should still avoid it because it's too much artificial shit in it
Tbh I have no clue if soy actually makes you effeminate, but there’s no way I’m gonna eat it at this point :lul: :lul:

Tbh I have no clue if soy actually makes you effeminate, but there’s no way I’m gonna eat it at this point :lul: :lul:
It was debunked already but yeah I also avoid it tbh jfl

Clinical trials have shown conclusively that soy has little to no effect on total or free test. The only way diet is going to tank your T is if it gives you a micronutrient deficiency. If you're low-T on a balanced diet and an active lifestyle, you're just genetic shit and should consider pinning.

Yes Goy drink SoY females are attracted to men based on how much SoY they have in their blood stream Gug Gug nigga:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Chad is chad, he can do whatever he wants

Eciw7fg6vye31

ok

So you like soy

Yeah, its autistic cope

It's a meme I think some(or most) have taken it very seriously.

Ur default stats right out of the box matters most.

Clinical trials have shown conclusively that soy has little to no effect on total or free test. The only way diet is going to tank your T is if it gives you a micronutrient deficiency. If you're low-T on a balanced diet and an active lifestyle, you're just genetic shit and should consider pinning.
I noticed u seem very knowledgeable about this

I love the soyboi meme, but the truth is it's all cope. I've known 6 foot 4 vegan giga chad's who eat soy with every meal. Meanwhile people with test deficiency like me could eat free ranged bison meat for every meal and still have the test levels of a baby. It's all genetics. Diet doesn't matter. Chad could eat concentrated soy and plastic bpa burgers for every meal and still manly mog me, and any sub8
Its not supposed to be about soy precisely. Its supposed to represent all this extra artificial crap they put in our food and drinks that is fucking us up.

For example the water you drink isn't really pure. Its filled with a crap load of chemicals with undesirable side effects

I've never had soy b4