Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel soy cuck doc denied me of meds

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
went to see a new doc. asked for some anxiety meds. at first the cuck was all-ok, cooperative and all that. then the cuck saw a note made by a chink nurse (which said not to give me any anxiety meds out of spite probably coz the noodle whore was pissed coz i asked her whether she was a noodle).

fucking soy cuck, still wearing a mask in these days, i could see him smirk. i questioned him, "what's so funny? tell me", cuck never denied he was smirking. soys are always passive aggressive, they never admit what they are actually doing.

soy cuck just kept denying me of the meds despite me getting it from other docs for the past 6 months.

the modern medical "system is utter shit. those docs, the lowest of the lowest, are the gatekeeper of meds. they are only there coz stupid people think they know shit (when the docs dont know shit, i find out more on google than those fuckshits do).

when boomers die, their days are numbered.

AI will replace them too. and medical tourism gonna fuck them up real good especially with AI. those doctors in the west, their days are numbered. their only "value" is they're gatekeeper to controlled medicine , basicially, but that gonna change very soon.

with power of AI, the drugs/meds gonna be so widespread you wouldnt need to go to a doc to get them. and med cost so cheap in 3rd world you hop on a plane and get it done rather than go to see those overpriced "doctors" in 1st world.

the doctors in the west, are essentially running on exploiting the stupid fucking boomers and the even more retarded old people.

justice will come. doctors gonna be no more than engineers soon, as its the case in 3rd world countries (doctor jobs are no more complex than car mechanics, i kid you not)

went to see a new doc. asked for some anxiety meds. at first the cuck was all-ok, cooperative and all that. then the cuck saw a note made by a chink nurse (which said not to give me any anxiety meds out of spite probably coz the noodle whore was pissed coz i asked her whether she was a noodle).

fucking soy cuck, still wearing a mask in these days, i could see him smirk. i questioned him, "what's so funny? tell me", cuck never denied he was smirking. soys are always passive aggressive, they never admit what they are actually doing.

soy cuck just kept denying me of the meds despite me getting it from other docs for the past 6 months.

the modern medical "system is utter shit. those docs, the lowest of the lowest, are the gatekeeper of meds. they are only there coz stupid people think they know shit (when the docs dont know shit, i find out more on google than those fuckshits do).

when boomers die, their days are numbered.

AI will replace them too. and medical tourism gonna fuck them up real good especially with AI. those doctors in the west, their days are numbered. their only "value" is they're gatekeeper to controlled medicine , basicially, but that gonna change very soon.

with power of AI, the drugs/meds gonna be so widespread you wouldnt need to go to a doc to get them. and med cost so cheap in 3rd world you hop on a plane and get it done rather than go to see those overpriced "doctors" in 1st world.

the doctors in the west, are essentially running on exploiting the stupid fucking boomers and the even more retarded old people.

justice will come. doctors gonna be no more than engineers soon, as its the case in 3rd world countries (doctor jobs are no more complex than car mechanics, i kid you not)
Go to a different doctor mang, I find life brutal without SSRImaxxing. And yes, I hate having to see the doctor and the fact that they gatekeep meds. Fuck normies, everything should be available over the counter.

(doctor jobs are no more complex than car mechanics, i kid you not)

I read countless case reports as an adolescent...It's simple to understand.

What's the point of health care coverage or insurance if they never let ulu use it