Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy cuck argues with feminists and claims being Chad only is antithetical to feminism

A bunch of autism I aint reading

What I mean by this, for example, is one common criticism towards those men in that they only notice and go after super attractive women who are social, "interesting" (whatever this means), and have many hobbies, while they themselves are unattractive homebodies.

What the fuck is this bullshit:lul::lul::lul::lul:? Yeah, there's some volcel retards who admit that they won't go for women under 8/10 or something, and they rightfully get mocked and made fun of in response. But try to find me a single guy here who has ever cared about how social, "interesting" ("whatever this means" indeed), or how many hobbies a woman has. Literally try to find a single guy here who cares about that:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

It's one thing for roasties to project their near-endless lists of requirements for men onto us and the few preferences some of us may have for women, which would be ignored in favor of any woman willing to give us a chance, but to see soycucks unironically buying into it, and probably using it to fuel their fantasies of "I'm not like those guys, therefore I'm not an incel" is just comical:lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:.

Promiscuous toilets = good.

Promiscuous men = bad.

Feminist logic.