Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soy campus security giving out information about incels as a threat to public safety

This genuinely worries me, I’m not a bad student and I genuinely do try to get involved with the community, if I get in trouble for posting here (when I don’t post anything violent or illegal) then I don’t know what I’ll do with myself.

This genuinely worries me, I’m not a bad student and I genuinely do try to get involved with the community, if I get in trouble for posting here (when I don’t post anything violent or illegal) then I don’t know what I’ll do with myself.
You're probably going to get locked in jail if you keep going to school, especially if you're always seen walking around with a sad look on your face.

I think the funniest part is that actual blackpilled incels will go under the radar, since most know not to talk about this shit in public. It's just going to be a bunch of lonely ugly dudes who probably have never heard the word incel getting caught and destroyed by the campus incel hunter generals.

Maybe they will find out some Chad who LARPs as an incel on incels.co (chads.co) and they'll all be perplexed lol.

You're probably going to get locked in jail if you keep going to school, especially if you're always seen walking around with a sad look on your face.
Shit, I need to stop posting here for my own good. I try to be happy

Fortunately for me I have no other online presence. :cool:

soys gonna soy

I'm surprised I haven't been interrogated yet. I constantly use this site on university Wi-Fi and I sometimes scream at the top of my lungs that I want to kill all women (when I don't, I just get really mad sometimes), despite living in a dorm.

So people hear you yell that all the time? Uh....

Don’t forget your daily fake smile.

And don’t forget to open your mouth like :soy:

over for restingsadfacecels

So people hear you yell that all the time? Uh....
The sound protection is really good in my dorm. My roommates also scream profanities and I can't hear them unless my door is open.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back