Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Boys are Actually Quite Nice

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
As long as you leave your blackpilledness or inceldom unrevealed. Nice and reasonable in casual face to face settings I'm saying, not in an argument on reddit or something.

Dealt with a bearded soy voiced four eyed manlet one today. this one was a cashier. Bought a pack of smokes from him. He was not patronizing or frigid like some are, made some corny yet charming small talk, was very accommodating & patient when I asked to change my selection mid transaction. Gave me a good warm feeling.

This is how these people are. Domesticated, sterile...harmless. Sad that the minute you contradict them politically and/or philosophically, don't white knight for girls,etc. they snap and show their true colors, usually from behind a computer screen.

That's true. I don't even hate "soy boys," they are actually pleasant people; at least they do not hate me because of the color of my skin or my religious beliefs. Which I can't say about right-wing soyboys who give money to alt-right women through Patreon. :soy::soy:

that's because they are docile and submissive, they're hard as nails on reddit though

They are literally keyboard warriors. Ofc they will be nice to you irl

The big reason they are how they are is how they were raised. Their parents failed them and they threw away their dignity now to fit society's norm.

they're only nice when it's convenient unfortunately

They're really, really not though.
They are the biggest manchildren imaginable and will absolutely hold a grudge against you for any little thing.
Soyboy cucks think those who have opinions different from them are evil and must be dealt with, if it wasn't against the law they would literally try and kill you.

They act all high and mighty like they have a better moral compass than anyone else, but that's all virtue signalling, they're worse than the right wingers, and I HATE right wingers.

They're really, really not though.
They are the biggest manchildren imaginable and will absolutely hold a grudge against you for any little thing.
Soyboy cucks think those who have opinions different from them are evil and must be dealt with, if it wasn't against the law they would literally try and kill you.

They act all high and mighty like they have a better moral compass than anyone else, but that's all virtue signalling, they're worse than the right wingers, and I HATE right wingers.
I generally feel the same way. But SUPERFICIALLY, their better natures shine through. Which is good enough for me when thy're providing me with service for example. In such circumstances they're a lot more pleasant than some too cool for school chad douchebag or cold shouldering foid for example.