Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Sovietcel, postsovietcel, or not sovietcel?

Are you sovietcel, postsovietcel, or not sovietcel?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

R.I.P. Soviet Union

Stalin was based post ww2, it's why (((they))) poisoned him

Stalin was based post ww2, it's why (((they))) poisoned him
You have a Black Sun pic, you saying that Stalin was based, and Islam admirer... You not DeformAspergerCel, you should rename yourself to BrainDamageCel because I don't fucking realise how you still not insane with this cognitive dissonance.

You have a Black Sun pic, you saying that Stalin was based, and Islam admirer... You not DeformAspergerCel, you should rename yourself to BrainDamageCel because I don't fucking realise how you still not insane with this cognitive dissonance.
cope. Stalin reinvented communism to mean slavic fascism. Hitler, a man I by no means worship, was on good terms with the muslim world and many muslims today sympathize with him, some can even be found on this forum @Cuyen

There is no cognitive dissonance here boyo

Too many commies here.

What about muslims who may love hitler, but also love to cut kafirs heads off because of the most retardic reason (religion)?
Based and redpilled, we should start doing the same here but with queers Jews and feminists

Based and redpilled, we should start doing the same here but with queers Jews and feminists
So, you would live in the muslim world? Seriously? Living as slave of allah, obey alpha males, fucking a wife that you never saw (your wife doesn't shave her pussy, armpits, legs and mustaches) without any goods of modern civilization as PC, phones (mb they will stay, dk), internet etc etc? Just to punish women you ready to become a caveman?

So, you would live in the muslim world? Seriously? Living as slave of allah, obey alpha males, fucking a wife that you never saw (your wife doesn't shave her pussy, armpits, legs and mustaches) without any goods of modern civilization as PC, phones (mb they will stay, dk), internet etc etc? Just to punish women you ready to become a caveman?
I don't like racemixing, but if there ever was a racist nordic interpretation of sharia that outlawed the barbaric and uncivilized practice of polygamy I would definitely prefer that over living in this degenerate hell hole if it meant I could have full dominion over a white virgin female.

I don't like racemixing, but if there ever was a racist nordic interpretation of sharia that outlawed the barbaric and uncivilized practice of polygamy I would definitely prefer that over living in this degenerate hell hole if it meant I could have full dominion over a white virgin female.
Barbaric and uncivilized practice of polygamy is extremely white and especially nordic thing. I see, but don't you think that fucking an unshaved virgin in burka doesn't good enough to be an admirer of the most degenerate shit on this planet just after the feminazism?

I was born in 1988, the USSR still existed. But I was born in Western Germany.

Also, obligatory. At least commies make good songs.

Half of things you know about the islam is false
Well you're not wrong at some points,though. still all religions are praticted differently in different parts of the world. the examples you gave don't make up important majority of the believers. not shaving,being against the technology and what's new is a part of the wahabbism

Last edited:
Half of things you know about the islam is false
Well you're not wrong at some points,though. still all religions are praticted differently in different parts of the world. the examples you gave don't make up important majority of the believers. not shaving,being against the technology and what's new is a part of the wahabbism
Look, I respect secular muslims like Tatars (Crimean one too), Kazakhs, Azerbaijanis and other real peaceful people, but islam is taking over national culture like it happened in Caucasus, cultural rich Altai people may lose their culture if they will stay muslims. Anyway, I think Islam mostly bad for few reasons:

1. It's eating cultures (like Buddhism, Paganism and Christianity doesn't do that, every nation have their own church architecture style, bibles on their languages etc)
  2. It's killing a lot of people, even in 21 century, even other muslims.
  3. It's religion of millions subhuman barbarians that invaded Europe and destroying one of the most peaceful and calm region on the planet.
  4. And in the end, it doesn't matter how much commies stupid and how much I hate them but they was right on this point:
sign: "Religion is poison - take care of kids!".